Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need Help Rendering This Pic.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 anjo03

anjo03

• Members
  • 140 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:30 PM

Posted 13 June 2008 - 11:41 PM

Posted Image

Edited by anjo03, 13 June 2008 - 11:43 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 splodge

splodge

• Banned
  • 90 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:30 AM

Posted 14 June 2008 - 05:59 AM

? what ?

#3 Vaerli

Vaerli

• Members
  • 582 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:30 AM

Posted 16 June 2008 - 12:01 AM

got a bigger source on that? And maybe something that doesn't have some of her hair cut off?

I think I could give it a try... but I'd really prefer it to be bigger than that.

Also, what anime/manga/whatever is that from?

EDIT- oh, by the way, splodge, rendering is used as a term to mean to cut out an object in an image, so you can stick it on top of another object, and you don't have to mess with the background. saving the transparency requires .png or other image file formats that support image transparency. And, .png is better anyways. :D

Edited by Vaerli, 16 June 2008 - 12:04 AM.

Q6600, 4GB g-skill, 8800GT, P5N-D motherboard
Posted Image
My art

#4 anjo03

anjo03
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 140 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:30 PM

Posted 22 June 2008 - 11:09 PM

can't really find easier pic to render it.

i dont really know what anime is that from :D

ok give it a try and message me at my mail

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxm

thx bro

Mod Edit: E-mail address was removed for your safety. Please, do not post your E-mail address in an open forum. This could lead to a lot more SPAM in your inbox, than you may want. ~tg

Edited by tg1911, 29 June 2008 - 11:53 PM.

#5 Vaerli

Vaerli

• Members
  • 582 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:30 AM

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:11 AM

actually, since I don't have access to photoshop right now, I'm going to suggest planetrenders.net for you. They might already have it in their galleries, or you could request on the forums, and It'll get done much faster probably.

Q6600, 4GB g-skill, 8800GT, P5N-D motherboard
Posted Image
My art

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users