Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need Some Help On A Picture

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Brickman

Brickman

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:43 PM

Posted 13 June 2008 - 05:14 PM

Iam a idiot when it comes to editing pictures. Just hoping there is a person with good skills out there.. that can help me with this.
I have a world map on my homepage, Canada, Chile, Argentina, Thailand and New Zealand is marked with red. I found the tool to mark the land on this page:

http://douweosinga.com/projects/visitedcountries

But the banner has looked better if the sea was black as the rest of the page and maby the coulour on the lands was different than this fire red.
Beside that i need to compress the picture a bit maby to make all land complete looking. I guess its way to complicated and too much to ask people to fix and post a suggestion picture, but any tips are also welcome.

Visit My Website

Thanks a lot!

John

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 splodge

splodge

• Banned
  • 90 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2008 - 05:50 AM

Posted Image

2 mins in photoshop, let me know if you want a different color for land mass

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

sorry mods, i got bored :thumbsup:

Edited by splodge, 14 June 2008 - 02:14 PM.

#3 Brickman

Brickman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2008 - 08:27 PM

My god. You are a genius.. Well as you ask i need a paint on the land iam going to visit, any coulour would do on your first picture.
It Became brilliant with that withe and black.
It looks like Norwegian your last picture:-) I dont know why but iam swedish..but i dont matter.
I want the places that are marked with ugly fire-car-tush on my site www.litepacking.com in blue instead and that goes for Canada, Chile, New Zealand and Thailand as it shows on my page.
That black sea and white land is very good.

England have the 1class goods, Queen, Sabbath, Beatles and Sam Brown. US or rest of the world cant just beat it..

Edited by Brickman, 14 June 2008 - 08:34 PM.

#4 splodge

splodge

• Banned
  • 90 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2008 - 06:41 AM

:thumbsup:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 splodge

splodge

• Banned
  • 90 posts
  •  

Posted 15 June 2008 - 09:12 PM

P.S. chilly is a skinny bit down the left hand side of the USA lower life, not all of the lower life

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users