Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wierd Internet Pop-ups On Internet.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 urymic30

urymic30

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:13 PM

Posted 13 June 2008 - 09:24 AM

First of all i want to apologize in advance if this problem have been solved already i didn't really had time to search trough.

Ok... here's my prob.
When i try to surf the web, sometimes i get a pop-up that usually sends me to an anti-virus/adware/malware all sort of antimalware programs.
I am pretty sure that this is an Ad-Ware but i'm not sure how to get rid of it or which adware remover to dl.
Oh, yeah one more thing my pc has gone horrible slow and i also have a document viewer problem... it keeps trying to install and it asks me me for a file location so it can install.... the only way i can get it to stop trying to install its by ending its process... and i have to do it everytime i log in.

here are my pc specs

Manufacturer:
Hewlett-Packard
Processor:
IntelŪ PentiumŪ M processor 1.70GHz
Memory:
996MB RAM
Hard Drive:
99 GB
Operating System:
Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254)

I want to thank in advance for any help that you can provide me with. TY

Edit: Moved topic from Web Browsing/Email and Other Internet Applications to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 13 June 2008 - 07:17 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users