Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trojan Detected By Anti Virus, Unable To View Pages

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 furionhazard

furionhazard

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:50 PM

Posted 11 June 2008 - 02:23 AM

Hi,

Hope I'm posting this in the right place, this is my first topic with this site.

I have had an outdated anti virus for about a month or so and decided to download a new one for trial to determine whether I want to purchase it (Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7.0 Version 7.0..325 c.d). I used it for about a day or 2 and while surfing web, during it's regular scan, it detected Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen and AdWare.Win32.Virtumonde.vqj (also .yeb, and .yhx).

Once noticed, I promptly attempted to disinfect (unsuccessful) then deleted.

Kaspersky now states that computer is clean, however, when I attempt to browse the web, it is very slow and doesn't pull up sites.

The browsers I use are Mozilla Firefox Version 2.0.0.14 (most used) and IE7, and both are experiencing issues.

Also, when i reboot system, I receive two errors that are similar.

"Error Loading C:\Windows\system32\iifgHwvw.dll

The Specified module could not be found"

and

"Error Loading C:\Windows\system32\aipenqdw.dll

The Specified module could not be found"

I'm really not too familiar on all of this. I did do some reading on other peoples' problems, and decided to get HiJackThis and run it to provide log that comes from it, because it seemed to help with them.

I'm running computer with Vista Home Premium 32Bit OS.

Hope I can get some help on this, and thanks alot!

Attached File  hijackthis.log   8.63KB   26 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 screen317

screen317

• Malware Response Team
  • 236 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:50 PM

Posted 04 July 2008 - 02:00 PM

Hello furionhazard, and welcome to BC.

My apologies for the delay. We're all volunteers, and we've been swamped.

Did you disable UAC...?

We'll begin with ComboFix.exe. Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running the tool:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix
  • When the tool is finished, it will produce a report for you.
  • Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt along with a new HijackThis log so we may continue cleaning the system.

-screen317

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users