Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello From Pittsburgh

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kathleen Matlock

Kathleen Matlock

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:51 AM

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:46 PM

Hello everyone, I haven't posted because I joined bleepingcomputer in a panic a while back (couple of years, I think) looking for a fix for a virus-infected Windows 2003 terminal server. I found it here, after trying a few (hundred) other things. I had spent the entire Memorial Day weekend, four days, in the office, banging my head against the wall trying to fix it without doing a complete reinstall (a more-than-four-day job to reinstall custom apps). Everything's been pretty good again up till now.... now there's Vista, and I have upgraded 2 desktops, 2 tablet pc's, and 1 notebook. The notebook is giving me a lot of grief, and I just know you wonderful people will have the solutions. What a great bunch! I probably won't post much because I'm not an expert and I try not to be the first person to have a problem (I've been working on computers since 1969 and I've been in that position more than my share.) Thank you.
Kathy Matlock
Pittsburgh, PA

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:51 AM

Posted 10 June 2008 - 05:54 PM

If you need help with a problem, just post about it so our Members can help you spend time away from the office!
Welcome to this friendly user community.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users