Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Stupid Ms Bluetooth Mouse And Keyboard

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 deejen

deejen

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:31 PM

Posted 10 June 2008 - 12:53 AM

I got a microsoft bluetooth wirelrss mouse and keyboard about 2 months ago and it worked fine, now it wont work at all. I went to sleep and in the morning it was gone. I have xp with sp2. there is a thing you plug into the usb in the back, I have switched porrts checked bateries, reinstalled drivers. I hate to give up on it because when it did work it was so smooth.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 OldGrumpyBastard

OldGrumpyBastard

• Members
  • 781 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:31 PM

Posted 10 June 2008 - 10:16 AM

You may have to re-link the mouse and keyboard with the reciever...Like you did the first time that you used it...If you can't remember how you did it there is usually a user's manual or a read.me file on most installation CD's that may help you. You may want to contact the manufacturer of the mouse and keyboard for assistance if you can't find anything.
Does this look like an OldGrumpyBastard or what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users