Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Real Player

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 flashystunnaboy

flashystunnaboy

• Banned
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:13 AM

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:00 AM

i have real player installed on my computer, and they have a tool that allows you to download videos off the web, now when i go to youtube they have the little button that allows you to download the video, but when i go to another site, it wont let me download, and when i went into safe mode, it allowed me to download, i didnt start having this problem until this morning, how do i do a clean uninstall of everything real player, i wanna see if that helps

Edit: Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rosiesdad

rosiesdad

• Members
  • 220 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:13 AM

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:10 AM

I tried them for some online recording with only partial luck also. Try Skwid video (free tryout) $19.95 to buy. It records anything you see on the internet. I had some stupid issue choosing the audio input (stereo) thats the only one that would work.. (my last logical-It cant be that cause I'm not recording music-choice)
But it works, the trial version has a little black box in the recording saying trial version or something. One of these days I will get around to buying the full version..

I just did a normal uninstall of Real Player, but maybe there is a better way..

#3 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:13 AM

Posted 09 June 2008 - 10:02 AM

According to this, it could be an ActiveX issue.

http://www.download.com/8300-2007_4-12.htm...d=RealPlayer+11

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users