Jump to content
Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:56 PM
Posted 08 June 2008 - 11:59 PM
Q: How do I change the touchpad settings on the Gateway M675 notebook?
A: Follow these steps to change the touchpad settings on the Gateway® M675.
1. Open Device Manager.
* In Windows® XP, from the Start menu, click Control Panel. With Control Panel in Category View, click Printers and Other Hardware.
* In Windows 2000, from the Start menu, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
2. In Control Panel, click or double-click the Mouse icon.
3. In the Mouse Properties dialog box, click the Device Settings tab, and then click Settings.
4. To modify a touchpad setting, click the + in front of the setting you want to change, and then modify the setting.
5. To modify the scroll wheel settings, click Wheel Scrolling.
6. To save changes, click OK.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users