Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cant Get Rid Of W32.trats!inf

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vaultersupreme

vaultersupreme

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:14 AM

Posted 08 June 2008 - 08:31 PM

W32.Trats!inf

I scan my computer with Antivirus and that always comes up no matter what. I can't find anyway to get rid of it. I'm not really sure what it is or what it does, but i'd rather not have it. i'm not really sure what to do at this point.

I'm sure there are other problems along with it, but this is the most re-occuring one.

Anyone know what I should do?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cornzey

cornzey

• Members
  • 156 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:14 PM

Posted 09 June 2008 - 04:20 AM

According to the Symantec website it is a virus that infects exectutable files and attempts to contact a remote computer.

Having never dealt with this kind of virus before its hard for me to tell you exactly what to do.

http://www.symantec.com/security_response/...-99&tabid=3

Take a look at this removal guide, i'm sure it will give you some assistance.

Good Luck

Posted Image

If I'm giving you help and I don't reply within 24 hours PM me with the topic link.

Avast Anti-Virus - Zone Alarm Firewall
Stay Protected.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users