Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Call of Duty United Offensive....HELP

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FW190JD

FW190JD

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:57 PM

Posted 05 April 2005 - 06:57 AM

Greetings, :thumbsup:

I have been playing the CoD series for a while on a Toshiba Sattalite Pro, but the installed video card could not handle the graphics.....so I had a sysytem built, a real beast..so far so good. The game was working fine until a few weeks ago, I get kicked by PunkBuster saying that I have a corrupted memory file ? O.K., so I did a full system scan for viruses,malware and just about anything else, using following programs, Norton Anti virus, NetSpy, Lava,PC Bug Doctor and Tune up utilities as well as the new Windows spyware program. The system is clean according to the results of these programs.

So, I do a complete unistall of the game and the componets (about 12 times) same scenerio,game works fine for a few MP matches and then I get kicked again for a corrupted memory file. I have posted this same question on the CoD forums with no luck as well as contacted Even Balance (Creators of PB).This is my favorite game and I just invested 2K to play it.....geesh :flowers:

I guess my question is,is how can I locate the corrupted memory file since the above programs are not picking it up ?

Cheers,
Joe

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FW190JD

FW190JD
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:57 PM

Posted 05 April 2005 - 06:15 PM

Greetings,

Just spoke with a few friends, me thinks it maybe a hardware issue. Because of the lack of others having the same issue ? I will get on it tonight when I have access to the machine and post my results. :thumbsup:

Cheers & Roebuck,
Joe

PS Still open to any suggestions. :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users