Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I've Got Tro_agent.rjc On My Computer.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Brainbabe

Brainbabe

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:02 PM

Posted 07 June 2008 - 12:37 PM

I have Trend_Micro and it detected this malware called TROJ_AGENT.RJC but could not put it in quarantine. I am now running the computer in the safe mode but before i did, I couldn't even get into Bleeping Computer site with my Internet. I don't know why. How can I get rid of this virus? I was previously infected with Error Cleaner/Privacy protector/etc. but repaired it with SDFix. I don't know if this is what was not eliminated when I got rid of the previous malware. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
P.S. I know absolutely NOTHING about computers so I need very detailed instructins. Thanks!!

Edited by Brainbabe, 07 June 2008 - 12:38 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DaChew

DaChew

Visiting Alien

• BC Advisor
  • 10,317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:02 PM

Posted 08 June 2008 - 12:02 AM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...mp;#entry846115

would you please follow andy's request

the sdfix log and the kasp online scan at least

back in your original thread
Chewy

No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users