Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Missing File And Hardware Won't Work

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 madec68

madec68

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:06 AM

Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:55 PM

My printer won't work, I have an HP 1400 all in one. I've tried to re-install and still nothing. I have a Kodac DC3200 series camera and when I tried to install it the computer doesn't recognise it. I used an adapter(for the camera) to make it from a 9 pin to a 25 pin, because the only port on the computer tower was a 25 pin. Now I'm getting an error message stating: Cannot find the file 'dsk_bmp4.exe' (or one of it's componets). Make sure the path and the file name are correct and that all required libraries are available. My drive that I use to burn CD's is also not working. I know this is alot, but if anyone can help with any of this it would be greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Mike.Tech

Mike.Tech

• Members
  • 117 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:06 AM

Posted 08 June 2008 - 07:23 PM

My findings suggest this could be a component of a surveilance tool, "kidlogger".
http://www.spywarepoint.com/spyware/KidLogger/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users