Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer Buzzes

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 tomcatonnet99

tomcatonnet99

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:07 AM

Posted 06 June 2008 - 06:35 AM

whether I'm connected to the internet or otherwise my laptop emits a buzzing sound every so often, it isn't the very frequent but pretty intermitent.... any idea what might be leading to it ? would this be a sign of the XP system keeping a trojan or some new virus at bay or just some hardware problem.... never had that before.. haven't installed anything new, run AVG and Spybot regularily and have reported no issues so far...

Further my wireless mouse seems to go inactive or more like jammed and requires a click between tab switches intermitently ( never had that happen bofore, ofcourse I understand it goes dormant when not used for a while but thats not what this issue is about )

Could somebody enlighted me on this pls

many thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users