Jump to content


Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.



  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 haze22


  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:lincolnshire
  • Local time:06:56 AM

Posted 06 June 2008 - 04:06 AM

All my pictures on my pc are square.is there any way i can change them to,say, round or heart shape etc.hope someone can help, thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)


#2 mas_pogi


    Carpal Tunnel of Love

  • Members
  • 1,473 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tokyo, JP
  • Local time:07:56 AM

Posted 08 June 2008 - 06:18 PM

hi haze22.

Sorry for the late reply.

Maybe you can use can gimp. It's a free photo editor out there.

I tried to research about it, look at this

Maybe this one will help.

It's actually linux based photo editor but it's also available in windows. For windows, here.

Well, I personally never tried gimp but it's a good start to experiment and discover things.



0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users