Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Spyware Taking Over Desketop

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 brian12

brian12

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:55 AM

Posted 05 June 2008 - 08:38 PM

Ok, im new to this forum, and after reading a few posts, its seems like most of you guys are pretty great at figuring these things out. im tired of downloading supposedly free virus removers, only to discover that it will scan for viruses, but then i must pay to remove them. so anyway i will describe my problem and hopefully get some help.
First noticed i had a problem when my desktop changed to a blue background with a yellow warning that says the following
Warning Spyware detected on your computer.Install an antivirus or spyware remover to clean your computer.
after trying to change my desktop, i realized it wouldnt allow me to do so. then the screen saver came up and its little black bugs eating my screen, lol. after looking at several sites, seems like this is a fairly common spyware type deal. i searched for files called blackster and something like cfomnb or something but was unable to find these files anywhere. Please help me,
Brian J

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,114 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:55 AM

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:36 PM

Hello and welcome to BC. weneed to know your operating system,antivrus and spyware tools?Thanks.
Please prform this scan and post it's log.
If you are running Vista then Run as administrator

Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune & save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
  • Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
  • Click the Empty Selected button.
  • If you use Firefox browser click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
    If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
  • If you use Opera browser click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
  • Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on Download_mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
  • MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
  • On the Scanner tab:
    • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
    • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
  • Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart your computer. (see Note below)
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 Montarge

Montarge

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2008 - 11:50 PM

I just got this same virus/trojan and have been having a huge problem getting it cleaned up. If you are missing start menu items see if you can right click on the start menu and click properties. If you can you can click customize and re add my computer, RUN, etc from there. Just guessing that these are missing for you since they were for me. Also once you have RUN back type in gpedit.msc go to user config > admin templates> system > ctrl+alt+del> and there is an option to disable or enable your task manager again. Also to get display panel back Gpedit.msc > admin temp > control panel > display > remove display in control panel disabled. If regedit is disabled do this Start -> Run -> gpedit.msc -> User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> System -> Prevent access to registry editing tools -> Right Click Properties -> Disabled. And lastly if you have VIRUS ALERT next to your time do this Go to Control Panel> Regional and Language Options> Regional Options tab> Hit the "Customize" button on the right> Go to Time Tab.

Hope that helps if you have any of those problems.

#4 brian12

brian12
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:30 PM

ok thanks for the help. im running windows XP.
i just ran the options u posted above. this was my results
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.15
Database version: 844

8:22:40 PM 6/9/2008
mbam-log-6-9-2008 (20-22-40).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 40303
Time elapsed: 9 minute(s), 55 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 5
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 3
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 2

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\dnscache.dnscacheobj (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\dnscache.dnscacheobj.1 (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{376892ae-1825-4e5f-9f85-23f9640051cc} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{376892ae-1825-4e5f-9f85-23f9640051cc} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Software Notifier (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\StartMenuLogOff (Hijack.StartMenu) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\NoDispBackgroundPage (Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\NoDispScrSavPage (Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Online Security Guide.url (Rogue.Link) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Security Troubleshooting.url (Rogue.Link) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Also when i restarted the computer this popped up as well as the same popups warning me that i need to protect my computer.

MZ   @  !L!This program cannot be run in DOS mode.

$ PE L >   0 0  @  @                . UPX0 0   UPX1 @  @ .rsrc 0  0 @ 3.02 UPX!
|X n  | r & % @ @-DT! (U8U)zj/#@d37?@;?? -fy`8A < r>@AF@AAHAHHٳIR7RSN<ySMUUU-& vزm{VEY6M33WllXf4M(Y=ͲiRDZIgY6˓[x\B]s Ͳ^\l_o `f@M1aMgn~bcٺde-f/gthi.=ljlGOm\.o)qrt6yz |}}fٹ)~Bn4tCft3if5F[]yiG"r,El  M3r2>JVb, n C'?B/ ƚ4GY/RV/^@W`&<a H߃s+`u v |v''.5'K^(ĺ8ćO<{ǗȯrHgGʀIO^hob̓<yilsy T;,D<Bɓg'<y)0{֓'O8y"'O<biڻٓx  ryO<?\^bp9V ('d 'P&oX'
d.MO]ug3K6M6 <f3ȲYwt{ MS ly`'pA
fn
QmB L7p\n A€?odB,?ِ_YH߀/?Aύ|t B|w^fG{$s/f &w{w%RSȀ\44GPSRHS8Sy>R @R922 S$sdRS|%"#R;Ad(0RLR#sR$SS,|<S`S|RRSSSMx>GFSRRs|dRSl(S&cRt8<G Sy8STxRPϑlR R<SSHpl2tR@dM<SϑDh,Ry>GRSDR|;RTsddd XQ##SR<#RhR;}zRXh@F
u'A08+*cg/
] BugsdH Jhw G[_ {H@7I# aML  Le 7]3ToDf9xsBnd8b(57 #rc` $MLh26o8\ؓ!7VB5!M*~
op'"30wd!X@n-hmrgis3d_f@X{ilZWA9D VN2X UdADT PA99S899ɘR8QrALPANrOɦfTPw)J)[ cݛ@KO
% O\0j30Prl'O^ F!$sH5u8s?uù'%;7<o+/I90d7uMbCYrֳ}
ٚti ِuę` W$2C 4C8 0 -1`F6 1B f!9 0'02F-F COMDLG32.OCX4SComDlg.monDialog h G,!`H ol83X![@99!`!\vl ,8uODbK;{ N@ca n e
n/[kL"'x["f  73 Y l |l$3|xLP$
w8'p:*MK:Pgtr v kiu abswcBg
.+^ e7!p Hl6" d9 Jb3qrBh%ԧ p%l&v 8?Oud;1lW0&X4MםP_n}4MӛצY6M'"i1M\kzii, (#]4M0=JWHd@6q($,D4raL66r!88:!r!:<r!r<>>r!@@BZr!BDD FF HHJ JLL NN< K2`-u&(p zdyIHIl(a@ (93O)yb>c[; bKL\+o) 6b'8p*$d<ιf0'lX+<b7D+AwHΞH,HbOx,+x( lU ^ )s,? WH)p ,wϰsɗa cʓ? <y C7*<O,GG%' l H y0pfx-L@-|ŬA.8pM!>9p Mwvw/d{' t54 u'x vr@t/'|2l'_l0'   _N׈d14B2%4MV<IcM4Mp}B4 - vav/ 236{  { .@%WH @phKu-dS[2R2Izdta2{\ )|-r@| 01|s[F8%9|sC< D3olKE d~,~I.erlX3NS`3\i#!8u[G60B,;<r yD\9y\\H'И|t
@L'k,:4]GOP'5͌`'T:AwXL;O\ vr@;` <d/wd`'l<'h4l]y?la@=$]?p=ҝ4]t'!H4ؘ@!B61xH]4>'A`XO|ҝ>p9 >y=x]0{r@L?Z ?d" @]Ɂ @]/'HO 2 (Ad Aw 2ȠAd]t'DB'  4
iNC
Ms^'dd`ߴ#|'C ^=9 $D(^@yg<4{rD4^O 9DA E |^'2L^OA @F麳^m
GA$1ii>KXeriiHis(5Br0O\s#%2:'HIGTH.sP Pv _ 4K@†H/(s!@P4lQsx*l _B
v5@KBjh5@+]_!_(P!6 0X6eC\C 2H W - w
Kų8D6 7—H_*dp† c?I_GoHG8Cp%/8+8sl w`d)$ 68KEㇼ r@L<\ϓȯ |̗'#'ñ|nj<OG<y{,sy<OFWSr@|A'ϼ\Ƽd\s \Cʜ̜@aWd" u  !k
/ħL@v,_N+(Y@
L$
KNn× /Z;?sa[0O\K/\ȓ2p`<OI!dx(d$Ms!H
V=9Q{B ֌/P
;/ANN$@\HP 'd/3ȅ(p9$H!9|` iAddȆ/\0X4  $i{o8DP`Xp ##{ hin|Ķm^k _ii(<Phi4`8TbKәnwd ldXhM4]t 4frmScreen PreviewSettingsHelp modBi_ۙtBl MaO?nTop3Password K\ cCaptu +TkKeys Mule1 Spr^:
BPl-!fuWb>օ,@$sC2dC#*O3f ,ӓtmrAnima on.=h8_3qgdi32G vpPixV C:\ogram Fֶis\DS-o\VBA}5.OLV5M՜ 'IB_u^NKpic Temp
6 ufaKa0tA#oѾ!':Fmgeٻ _DowZƾLoad Unl
s|_P ۞_Cl
ku@hsevS_TzeryD6H b LiP DdTiF& halxEx^7lk1 W $pdW{k`=s thh]wA߸
AG;HOH.yNTg
fr0 GSu CoL+$<G
/;ol=md SEcutZA O*%<XȘ,cِq#"xK<LFxrMeߖ9{¥bDC/pPBN (PCK$4( o"' ?KObja %t? QQ?<{{@Q$J^LQSct<]|?(0oQ7h7g4<aq*o1ֵl7 l s-arsInfo<g?K R@H8RtW
kFd=PoOv`iB9c[a
r _h\ LT2dC9)AjC Y4G {R3
f`e@s(SX`!.dS?Jo0Ent!3XGhdl,CrD< px`2$
4he}mg&k|3VTeg\=4TKPmо0Rzy?@H./3ł;!<'HT&[ɀUsRyN~3?4UZlH.D
AY-4;tK̀BÇtM UlWUo~p'@0((O\\vGU|RB^ VmEFPwdChae </DVJ^XVp:o}.cpVoifyõx.Sa(gS% ]W-Ȱvi gOpRynsͨ3V )JN) W;Q(uyV[yN
C0W dH.D c o ;t
% !O
w+FF#l!|@gv3o\kn'm7s $)b]cn֘ w~Hm5c3next
5J| I;#ndmWlkOffknLLC RightƬ#KwaO\͇%'aÀ7'hSɆ@ A5.DLL__vbaFP( 6VCNeٗE0Add ,Rnr+\Lis/nwBoNull[BnB.rpBtԩaA%̊L
?DkOnErrlƒoȰm FGb*BX/s'FpI4 (^4/Cs2h[ #Z:PSR֩tS<-R8bcw2 O nrf=wk 2O2+.$w2 7Cd s;H(}0et?,\pF& م%ŒgB!{+B.('Fi!/Nڪ{RmbzЮ&!cmdFWjl3PPhf $k2j4pJy\23O#<zm+7bgl/; %soc'S%GgO<hhkl1p2D9/{&v'SHu2DK1][Ed-q0Vc.r<v/7Eӆ' RKW KO
C-d_b%9WYkw l$[SG-
ذ?3c%a'7!!`sDHa
+zS_Go-cus 351P
As(%=AaYEo[la6ۃ%YK,d O!%Sl0 _l @_oBFX!3 3+!I+-5o
bs]e m nƺYdt)a!y뺦u7ueahE}gGu9baEm )f-.akPaoeWS{,1wCk3 W)rigw#ŋ R =$0dc2dC2*){=B[E;8V8bt3Eهiv`ofp2ֆÒ%?ZM]ӝcyuFl s-@*bM; db jggf w m}eeo c溮{m_Bt#aKyl ({)tl)GOFIQ6gI=
sݶ JE73ۖ3
M#Vt+f;|qn[ ?!?f#.fˆ9u
0#
c*T%juBx<1%c_IVv WLd@ЁKDup%ze{- `-92 O4Z"yg^})Ji0 -:uvrms)
uW!0i{wk9.{l :'tu]p/g%.g/(dhE]Tov/ p!,Ӓ`tf y,)4)f6(AKA?H8@@XSH.yDLkd
;PX !caxy/\iaCfgR gI3hY4 qiylA-do#ro3quo+c#e;Cvn(4qr)
#Yiy{וm=x]w 7L66 rb.
R! {pš56c=dahm$<X !3iYKEa!C`@FJEkV@R&rV; `ߓaFkDkOpA/SS1}U9swdI[1OfĤIxQ8<0/NFcwWNHUn-\IӯzSub0&)p;A {20 'y^@4UI1`"1!BpMe+: ӡO
c
a? - oڨ"Hw& ']uy 5E 2FπBDSi]C&0GIF89ae eY!)19BYeYJRZckeYes{AdYP+ ! NETSCAPE2.0a!,
&!QHKw D``#Jh/ = /C CXpBZ
И:IS 'l@Ɵ@&͙%<` j|H0/ 5JN
+y% ${nRtg>`+_t0`YŌ
xP@>dԬNCf,pTqAʼ@BAW\h"7R* b}lD o

"p PPnE `pcK=W XU[
(- $^ ԧa[l]e(A{ 
0@wF]%tIZ b(w] yA@^
PHPB 4N%
["A)e#O0PXhaMNYdbGFUfT^}.Ů&'{uTTܟ`/SwhD޵'qic ſfp7U} @2~mږ Q%0S<ard @QEuߟ@-=5ڟ*C*yƱޤ9&n{- ʁE]O-Rg+A
$V$X'G?$DN,Fw$
(^
X\eMc(/ψ\aE+,1@鹉Sp'fTp
m%hHwUWJ<^$asU7gG2]_YQ9.4XbeQ0HtsDzZqoT4Dڙ= w @yyo_ zŴ
-b@ޓr"(k,qvx7tTB
QQ[Xe+v)jä4秄k K/TmiI?|[+j(ҐOb
IIZ푾M36M*̡ (3A/uI _Zxl4O%e*" ,EJbBrj00
x⥘)m@8AI p FX)Q2B(yS+
͐f=2o*r e'";#<xt
%iSsijЭly7*gD!0xwOA<GZ
G4L(|? 8
X Ҡ=VoI%%Ҍޛ;|;  x F?#[
! 
4r-Jse<&!8]]o Tc <[p_dus@hot..zm],N3
#F"lDv(F QsM47wg%M4 !o A9y A '/B? -" %'aGttp://go.to/ph+>n0%
 qjV=
6 vW.2May 003rISZ's[m#W=0Zby Kok,:
E-~QrV,`u5 ^&
5ZXwP(&P; o
*s `F: nts-@ thCxe p, c6wk
c.$w"o iA)tgn-
W( F(Os;l#` yq3BO\ZȐ#QThisa f
w5S+YM mddkXCqt+mla)u# 't k1 uef,.dI(Z+annq?V\d }p)\'c{
R'5pr+%v!sjI(f wd`XeS quh7F,Dm s2`g: E-IV$tBupdRbL0@B
#%**fCI8>ЇP.c{ .Ew^ƶXDcywU[E[H+VJ`,TT#af<caedQ9xg,fg-=]FnrDbw0ldR?DB, 8MpperF(bًuTHfh?Rv)Ɛ
NuB-Ro +%Kof+I0NIfrL7CЂd:cc*/esadw-,ed;;fdNme4uJ3 A66 ffo6 )- ܲYT>" u;b3zQuiobvRnlaun.H `s%C:^kn=dt^ meha8Vn rk.a:Ta/\$Cpj.iWUker'K3%8,DRrlx67FtzgFZssKp"&k ExJtf+%xflutMqd4,)xa
32164,ks 5j/ύ %Bc[k4h$C3 t5غ 7ScM]i6imw{[sxo=qtw^:EcvHEnS0ab +p3ZqZbox-% num{l+WrbNP&`6X{0VeU
'r󾻦qrgzOYlsk&u]$ V iq md,i?3snA w{͚r VvВ@CssF4ML`RiGLabsXJFpl _s smG3Y
a^' ' `_;drTC\@tk
d
^a-!"L!
pBCh$Uv:2;n?(`lA$r c1WQde>jWhnk( 8*e%kl/sz0-᱄,ج)p)c+X!GFÆE :s5
ZV+apWSbh͍a(|*K.bZkZHڲJAaoe[;rZ^sˆhBD'wiaBn
`-2H)b ^olhcA\V'0$)z3NieiWmB'-/F'thxs5Hfg
AUs8@8Yl'wrD>w:7axX.^ c^,G5;^DO
;G{;BVimߋS'N'+<'{fe%?ٹ߲!LCG؁s?IM, MŤ\ nᵂ9ެUx)tZ0hu >!TJta'b3
n"~sUefrHB,-0scm^{zbwwpt;B:>1HI'expl
7FFsh}&q
UXvf$kC{tOok1b VHEC\"+zu 1_̹b6sīIR \lYtB;H5t}1f-_#ap4Wxf,lʤ.\ I(%#,iam|/<SsCd&N
:4)i+%9!H6KpY$G C'i-T, IZ8H^
<n x@2v[0r*(dab-%RExM#m6pB3tbjk+R/ fjIղ~f R^BL'`!xDMhyvpm,U]XpV3xK ,g_%`fX6`sȂO( adfc\clDBI ?+y667p` <,c'hVo'VB@~qլrBIp'%xrt3M#Ii"h :fkEsup[,Xbjp
Ns[ fwmeHVHyǛ2y~[s@^
28W`,.7MpŷmM6nna`9DЧ
p%ptyS  <1(
ax15msshaIfoVQH; {)n^ -Ti
߭H CƲNb){CJ,I$k3,fvB̳Y5ăh]V_ (n*h)qeasu,쉚Y",]@`KYe^Ċٛ~ɘD'<֡ BkfA0%) ò,hy04lKZWulbAe GpAĴ^'C73_Y1-2-3..` = `h5Q eaP5O[HFB;fcYAND|onѲe609?؀,PAINT:cTrpis>bD\pN?A=$ehKX.d(:c2[gXZ Fv`H48x9{g02DXF4a#Hb4 +l\p$t t1bt1b²jq(0)t.XylKRy<?tBf fo",>Gl`7Cj#9H%sBp`eoc=Of) WuEkE)\K ԛɅlG#U/' d!XK O#'C 5K( DNnU s{ v'˨ 00h! 5! oҽ }uo |$Cvmv,?dKA
/\n7{?;G.o'@6e} j\. a Z E 8 3r + $   .C L C ;bX\ 4 ,+ـ" Ph]d 
 _\
  aw
Fn{Q> @_fm
O[&{/ ^y[ /  pdΝ oN{;Y!
nb $gg$ŏlA"-d
!GrX(_eP O8,OJ~rPZ|pG`@(.tdn~Nv7Kg_س?OF]ɀ ӗ6 (| h b,r X T KO(m< {O ɖ{#$
oP d_s6> ! +;go- [ARB[?=$f{
w`> ?M ;
H>\#  X⟔-ߟ 9=?
 $a[`c
3_;oW`{
`ktA`6cBm` {![>
 X ,B0` ,
\V1Bpx/A[`lTX 9K!@[G
(aTHlGv<9! y> gAAid9~Ks?O~x6ȳ<7CȐ
 y '_oOo;-oπ?O'O?_{˾p^,ygGSr
*BȌ_ 7 H*$a,ȱ/ -'/z`|oX/v,/v] 20/Q ( /K/ HVpPX/<lR8|B7@R/߬޲_*/a͂/킕/ _+쥄>/˘[IJ  q$,
1{B 5F u* v /B|"6 O/c/G7{/_
؂/I 0 /!vr#3]Y]@`/[o"o 7b" O l
kP/ GI)-/`Df3%,e$/0& f I1B|vUKe
/S
 Keϧ A` /$,P@K15&Br}8 }H $ x *6ۿG'% 8,h  97$$ oY@k&l6' $+Nh'5nF0L '# vG&d 8L *' [{v0w.`
9 ,.&;:fhBBPGl95 1B[32&34f573! iH& vR$-)i
mA34
km`5 &
l7ms4h  
aRЦ$. ^BFpe[sDw pP0 #c_Bg;  !h#1 -6{U
XU
 (p0Rj
F$
_@G"
t-0
`@Cr
U-gWtV(,y-0(,)a` P
Æ4]-.cH-
l&
g,Xl$^
,h4/)& /a3
t_]2ȪNI|R#Qtb2,&K7 Rna]&t7F  @ DED 
͓c c"dm@ M2EHM7
M"AjIE|_IK No~
,dp `,Km6sܩ&asTEl-0,/AT S&9ky/0 l1eF!##-em Вw& +  eUze1`Fd;b-LB!C4CU
lOn[4H0T>l^ A9 OX: tDD Aj0|" &"M"
42[5#b.x !d6Ka# v@^E&dI9?2 #a$.nJPPXjYTc!/ΨF#k{1(m=FmXW;0D ,h0PLe \]CD%q'}aTL>L$6(vBM 6߹l uH &7k\ I /ewu;X %襭 Q

gT G5
 ^mm '  v
'[y
 5۷k! ek k {lO ܺ?/+7yknuvO$"s$!3[%?#$#'%n !% +!np"/%## !ln&!$ !%'?)D!3!>ڶܶ.),(2 6]?'%+ %%O( v;%*(." + "!!c^s&"*%%$]n"" .&-7i)!+,&-),涮(-#+ ,vm6-#&0'2/(1ݺ172>w43/c0##7m;*0)$/3'*6;) ܖ2+(,/,#.*m+9-,/rFv.#2275;:? 313;3W2=<{[5'<684=8<
;y>N8K]vE:;B: =D9A>Q[v@ESP?5A'B77Lݖn3C!6E=G:Eng3K >HWAA7H@A >R+@ DFKD7.FH'COLOnNInCINTH7ROJ;WGveYMTI]N QT#ZPCWZ V_O;DUI
]MRST3PKRLW hNcNX aZ]n`O;kGl7IaZj]b_nW Se^8nj`k^ ^b+q y1{xz ~| y o  Ը ˳
zA -a B"{)@; /
0/P 0 ^Ba` /Y /0^0߿,/ ]do/
/H0

70/"V
0[Y/0a
 _Vv /0 ) !/Od  Ma^ AV/1O n!{o`*/ .
k / ڰ l0
*{./E%G%(d
drv G " P*o.v@+O.@v 99 H< / v]Rb`

/-0x) // /A, / UH[./KM/$H/'/`<_΂ /B-_!i@_oR Va_]
Ra_|$/ #,&>xVvZ
/d ; _
q@`[e n,^/rd){+/-#K/e_6c
F/X(cvp/">" //Qa^/BoLV`
/6`_ /, $%<O Q2X/G
_6 ;{m/VX_ {j#X/1_2L&8d" 2IU0B$KIߎ #]/ą]a0/U@ a!/540'$^/ y K0^
KyOJH R{IR^/%0/?Vv/rVxyPHYIII/Rَ/0B/Wf`tqHPDIH5%/BY0/XD_/?ʟaźyL_H #{0/ FJ&07W/^ǖJ.~TZHI /Y#y SBN/Ț<bر|q\DFY /B&/ e븮dqNH./@ T?ad}4 /6[\ dgο_)wSe/ĿpvPzY%\/ m܂dDX*-S/! ;piޗt/e.Qo/le!l/K`/SUݟq{0=V/./.a/\peەqZ*ﰕ/.+,/.Rle/^;7/ýh~ 86[X"/^/6 y_l4}_/> /ĻDQ1n!Ж_g/3 ?߬\}T|D? ̆Tx
Q(o]o5fq@[JHd/ FPj;_D:91`/ BYf|DZg|, l/l _Ή
NYl{P8@;: }-/_O<_:X6kZq40N/(,_[*,-_22j4JĐ!/Ff/^G/ ژCV w3 /VX//-[2/J&ȁU/ đVcG4KIJ˽S`/ 1V +*ZrLKMJ{ o/Q/ )Gsj6:]e/LutA/"E+6>7!] U`9+?/ߑ
q"O1M s/T l0_B`/T- k/1_(dEd(^~@ 
ě {#$  (h  hs/ B1(>c /& ϱdZx |X&% v?0 d DQ Hp .8$Alv"#Yv wl'`'O"v& LS<Yvl8O%{ @ |lG N"i88<2`S$ 6s#7, ydS4lyd7| Ldyd t JXyd@
l HPyd@ d FHyd@\ D(#3wd< # 9r  @<2T B #265:0#D >P  e`|&pl# 8 !d$MI3Hk& Lҏt6 G,9 <A #x4l @G!d)H4lDM6h#>0Tk BN4I4Gɦ\&@GB
,R#
B&G(&B& B&B$ B& &B&
B&B IϘM<&/dGGL2 +La<XLa#
`d
lLGld
0H&k
R( H3 { dL#JBH4 ,r)1,
 iU`(ci$D+ak**'ie 'ErTXf40x/( O ":[ 3tQw,c WtXbY~^ .`q o/p:gHyP$w`6kx'T ?2\ D -@,!9;2!%d$ 2,xB3{3w `?MdDtMt|( g$ݐ{,(l/tPTrٹM s,\8]u]3Џ ,4/vMu?`{gwdHPa M@4c?\)B ` #P`NdpWt0b Heg cxy CShif HBܞfxyX[WhكQPlgop aZA ]n rnorVe[uN@O;DW  L{[;ufLtsTopxsfH| 6̀ k^lg[3[l L\plt x|A0/]AH ^3 `_Aii{ ?03U hk,PdoRM 3SVWf9* WeEh˲lo.E,˲,,˲pG`P@0,($  u݈!j+?8ľ ~}Gtn=
,G@WV l5Ћ5xMPQG4ٝh%#PSz}hh$P@7mT7d6SWOG$#8ddrf=nu8[QNEI?SRTDjTA(7w j Q0m4' Оw
Ph8I?)nRC
3@ ktT[fp:9@YaWp5iWj `ͱ(uhh\0SUŰ R]p^{E,B- pQ<<hLm=nFPR䷽݄\ JXjdkAH
߽FQRj\84 \o T C{4PE|qRPhzQ9[tUR;$#y!F uصv 1$
 U$oֶc'&fff;$;C
V؍[Q4 H5$r#1n^3Љ]ȝ.F@}ǘBhR`P j`ˡadRќ L-;3e;!Ȉw\!C2 r2$ܰ)!r"S_ՋԹ
۠yh
~l4&sJQm%6j.s-<8[fDdQm4TA.L'!݋#&d%Lr\B!c"pltnd;f|,nv;k#Q"UjZwUDEA;5Qc݌UPڿ{X QۅTHυت2 6$$5Q(Lf&L$Պ^xrt.'P rW.RP4iQ '&Kkj tIK(WhzKdR5 5',Ȗ!HH%Gd<QN8fE
P.6X!\k%d
kZ(kZ;Ze@;Zֲ;ZP r$]]gYgĺ+yP=e@HH j"_NzqGcB~ͶvJ E#\]&T%l{tdBe#,#)6"|0~ M ҋgjW!GDD2VҐ谚
 r W@@H6ND%%
`VDB;!(2a]4ԇ\!CԬ $r2ĠE!\U 8A2ٵإM@9OS 5O.R1O@Q Td<D$
C`?FΚ;<JN<M5L\ M4̚ԅ 0CUE, CDBd88Y,(E\%@ ߙ1`# Ȣ#@9P@fJ6(

CLt΍TP7ڀ¬VҤGdB! a$pQ`e`k-QTZ3Zd, r `82jQdR
%LLSy`AvH4QX0H4{e0KG=]SMW MKC2 C2CWud3MQS˖0ȶGL)TEt HHV  V|4ú_ \U^[^MNd
]5ۖbv(B  ]VC45zW]Efy5 $40Rx.FM8CgdY93l]1ZY`Rl=`>1P#+|n
6dRmݝx܍_bX\fG2lf82pp!|:+}0!v 5NpΉTfXDžd0ٝ`hNh 9``V6ݶs/s}@%~&9b(}H f*T" (,CF(g

22Ȁ040 <3Bȳ+ƒ +Cow^$ =AY_xBZh<fp
VK8*}C>d4U 0<Yzgn;6M)EM
UMtUkҐ ^`Qwg i$iSkEc3e=u%؉2(+Bp<jh6l8fsn5[x}} /U g[e )ز}]#.@j YDgVE:+lޜPdLmf+
5e2o&21C
f23L9@md7xnAZ7hDAt;HIBdP
W|^`+0
[ ٶQW`$s
Wdt&ǰB2b fl$M_9i.6E ndl\f@E0sNl"Ekfdn FGMD`X;uJ }!'!Vh FTMTL/yLEˋF@` RQ
Roi5d9/pX\.Q@
,^PɅ_FD{]]MH !d@" qRHyKǃ'5i!b/e705 WO%nR52PV=VsThSAf`Ws_^[ ` {dVƃ>/OVuW39l[<˲,lshR::QU.RjWd? % 5U&M%Q<d;ÿPQ==m"Yt, jt[ZLE|"5|9 RU[(8jCC퍗QQQur7 >$~h hR' n h|!%KvhMj+Mk SČlPP|Sl|dA*Z}7&d!âu`#{8lvF4e{ 8fS>؀t$-tX+43H)d|3|j(aFe־Q!,A8$9YM\F\|"] L>Q$k@-] _HQ )03sYӰE*zro`oh\e2앆 2'YChl19WtV nU"HF`lH &cEHQ%xT=9{[HM] K ?J4wW%0>;W <D=CA9\zI@-0ɜqIjmH!Pb%[@j!T."Z9C Vf=2<WXrLHKX΋'FhfGhzXm;9`>"R'
ʂY _ƂY!.VV^ۋ )3X4JT$c#MURؑlMV2ܾ˜ F`GZh ` 53NQbA`PTܖfB@ )lH8+})@M˫DsFt R_8u1\H+-;re?
UW Q%|TH4=L!:}<rA>L 324EH{CH$JK`.H,Q<#PhWRRd;%S-l\V<TA$S$d,,FN. 44@OTN. T\@F\#䂸hSK\nuE]+;[I"lı>hAÙypkJ
h MMpFRv0Ѧu7RohrZ+
9Y
cEAd(VB0 h껜,K;Y2NlRm%x 2$19ܰLdK2جIN\5rKam;R(!*IS@#fD*9 CBNS@(O-if~<Dh2Fu#
>]hAُ F<wc
>N<F[l]"+@t3$(_$dgȸuYgE~UdYBdVďB>PWWp@p;`Ul+ EB. ,4~#0oڸL nNWniX ՜<jWw[f-7Q&M,Šj,
ah!
{IӍ$K5@ plJ:T Y#X$ I6Hh+90wnٔ ɕ6L 5Lɑ\_P
d&3+bU"l n`ہPt$=H9tVZ#/KgQ+J)(
;Hs Dž5 _މ"≕52CHY
Zzk5
}vfa5
G G1
\*
Fpp E^ D]NJG4dMFy
4h l~$ `UbWl4E;3Uɒ…hUzLXCL9L;  +Q'䄰pLy u1{
St=KcMyPenP6o/aY3ɚ向PPAFx"2MQ:GIn+B”yddQw&l
lS+P {§;3l2aA4)IL !9PPP P L IF1\uP^Z8W
X7Xkfp
A#݋
B3%ԍቍ{
DBkfR2zΝ܅<0 fmMmv#ܜ00f2% 2
{
!XLL,<+H{L2%f/!
SϿx)^{f/;saJ 8[tzx/YM>!
M[/9*"LȔ\NH
. .0$lZ]dV8泽"&idd9LVLJUKj4ʫL!S2!!2L c'g2VJ3ҟLV2#„B
a6'-7P4  Q) !LLL)# qF칔*Ȕ\lɄLe,dB-ԁ']( .Oed/DYDH.MDDI숱 YPDHշRhL#@$*a8RdTle8x_
G"!͍DQ@5eORJG }#oI'uHپT
lT @LK7<TLƨ*d_xdr'Px|ق |[8<eY8DզZ2|.y(N3:P1`S ExM% Y%yxxirt
E=Z>@W˛ Rق!H$cd!PQ` 7Mؚf9D3$kV 4WDɄLDD\Ȕppl
D4
50r,S5xizhWS6)(hh dddG0$RȖ'& Ѕ
p7 -nь0۸ ^p8nx ``\ \\d(J2tR6{xV@ ȀӸ4|Lld
; =/k`0&k
8];2V&
V${):thumbsup:R2rr!o9UĆȅP3%LHXoXȅTT!eQT ah(Y8( 3،0d7(RqKBd3~ORm;LMw!HT<'35=L G><xőa+zP0 >
B܂g@CDWND98zl3 /"ˡ!I<rL LD&#D;;q@PQ#R:6CxHidH_@ibI.@8 V?'yZ:Eo"fɢ &-g鬐DDo DGmȬ #c}v /-@} @TCFTTKT<<_B8
1HE899InB@`JTjjM{
!ԅCX XXX Gr E44 r00X0r!4'D#i T+ rnA8B,,+@i9+)Rp1id,rg}((r Hn< r2\|||
2؁$}$!7ΈZAf;bT| ,g4lYl!#Ml\lp r MFn
dQ)laH=^(L tlEpD
̐BYɐ #$ rrl;  lL38v2RwLs). CbF ( e 9yX`E"d@ lB U(v!fWڑĽ-Ļ`'G2L Eȁ@h! ϭD}"*Ob{DȥTo y
^ fSflj@%kDbʁYz-b(ّ dT
88q*fKJLE]H%p D gװDRh$g'D "1
 ΍Zt :Lx/ {:bfLLxKcxo yx
XB.L||ddJ.|@z 
$Ȕ\2!2ȀČLr rMp
<xE6LR!M1QhьD[dygt pp Wtpd0츖|dM7L䐇HHr!0+HB/%ѰL3H`H#C?PI bBJt JѬ2쬔 ^B
2.AFPI
Snƒ脵. [\ 2+- 0KH}` bCr,r
N \2 tȔS,rȐHd96dpBr,
a0CXX!sUfdsL&dBd
B&B|| B|4H4xxHM
M@~Ht pp MhNkfUl hhFEO& #CX\9\#UEXHu‚P݄C/pTd8d qaŒǒ + /ͦ`2`<d@|||xx@θ|x\!/4_hh,4 heh٢HX;ET(l%hHPz_pP
&dܖ>RhHw(r QkLpݝD0X):H$y@@8ܵ8 <8T(N0]ؓcY:҉RUS OPTl(
.$ gPD ^SdYa HLGN.9TTL #''#TTHc
T5+h"ݑUU+u{Qp\Vt1)6,Q44,TR0 v{m$6K9dddd =܅
) kM+Wׅs,
2_ EcXAȭ YæM+ <lBR >UZ ~|Y[Hjo[ D,^u[u_Y"6ca:3PEbd
AEe}ec`PQT|1\!g
0 @&Vf vUS\pP`gVrTLȅ TTT 9T'#C@Drr!ppD999pp@hp6rU`eX2rilYlȅL2MllLL/ab
yQXUĔH/` qA,b*6: tҾj%Kyv ̾4
sMnˍMbX|Yʶ8Q!' 畍|ki%:A $h% hBt/;^J&h,h(^F8zp
QRDA:X]rdb_h
 l! 1 [
B8hWF2 h 1^J;ДLȅh#
(B #1 Pp8Ԓ49dXR$R@h\B@Fmҵ;}u}:o!SrQr!2|8< G<M8<@FUp\ ҁq8ȔrLe<b
"&)9&r
dJ@ӗ
h4T4K M#SrʊNQ 'M s4z ui4OrAvqw<nUyI~h uLQE,يLM*A.,`g'#4(;&0Zxcx3E=_^K SU U,5-VfM33w6W|$f|bG~U%P+;d QOHVu4V_= RV,gfCp@f;~8 9(nQ8c :hMRmI][#Z <cSV3fJ3*Y~[r
T$4L$ 1(~+?,.ƉD$0ښ!-0\?C& 7!nKBQ#S@g8) VU2eKzc lSJPc^
hC!]\dDiV7+i#:mdUHTf}@$|ݏ,1(+r\$,0

$,R>gL* ;c70 ,RC؂" @@xn?+Y $/Y5- .L!pP(2utVoێttte;7
,`ih٧($
, Eq8J}Ev86gn)+((5d4ř<DPl KFғ4P<2 <! #'TTÄ-L4$ ($"#((+'P1d,* =l 1XDtWHXA*d/g`rUrux@p:\{1 *^CApۃ0XI]rH$\*XHSVH# pB
ph[,[e5Q-Ƌ
MAwW[db[BFdx䈂80 >lPxeJƛxURw" QFnup@QlWlV- ɗ0,!)DHR !`<]BSV$W.M PMER]ZLmQl8 hU큾~W(Dl D09y^[d V`ovS٘Qf `nTmQngf"UEŐg(7Zv$!R@-k#@NI7
D%oky%V:K(XYhKC<*HFG\roQ@oC{%ToM\m¯,Qga`E7N*&dİԪJ*P)e #Бfw˳.Ε<MdvUй3JFv QU}s;7UP옼.M„hQ!4dd6
d RVֳ%#%?A<R9PEѧi@5vfhOWJ]QG<PA
Pɶ%W:@&t#c϶ Q%j"OI~Z!RPE|0_t'C[!YQ!b+;r A΢ 6HZ<8$5A@/SZ}萣<IȈxL
`qu6Z/6y`WzRS][qɸ,
r,W)eRQhLg%λ!\RHjte ^:lpjEm / ը )* ),9d#h
+,ПT)GP>Py"`Eۉy{}8]Թ̐d)w Uqےc@7hbEC9#S$h:}6d\7^6RVd&݀Ye{[ [ oQ hؖWE! {H!usè a s
YЂ [sPX!VsgCsXwH(#PU KR*\Ar*1J6\{5`v`h&xeĘ$W4C@h"d 4BC@)|!s:aTF![Lt6lr%C ȵ- A.bAHY Yf9Եͅğ@ŋbG:2_Խ@1XD5h8_&ed:flowers:PtYHc%HYpM 'bYg"
'E ! f
q?Vb*`$9A,ޤ` $f6\<E .cf/q2e7l6#s
& % !'8 ;Y@fV<n$~COhXIHU DX QWPt2IW/ BpllHXJV̀``I?Ћ=OZ2O_SCs@G=HU^ hN۽ &kBy&?qD*TZVs_D PScRSj ePAuF2E3^8j.dQuu*lqM;l=䍕-faǍ>Ca!"x$| {`|7PF j0tڀȸx ٢ЬcZ lF
 PEX 2LS%$ `% d@ 22Bd!
hd
 @.HddD2 S H`2r!J.HBpnrHhD2 G "9r4 JNx;!B 
ƈA !Y,y;{WAhu`N"X3FFly\V?̖ {d+lWBR{t%O+ @@(h:.#x>V3iǦUCRRˆ*jF쿚ڕCVW%auhc@ \褮+u9?Rh2AiT-Ԙ$q,'3-َV  0])Ij}8T'(GP&w*Hrc :m -`IЬ @t
fNvR̷+]5fF
K̶R Ͼ*hdtsK Xl"c0MK+vB`F/w_^| \*Q0O@˲,u̼,;Λø M0 $j2
U~7r,4pR+ZN%` @l$;!&("'ٛ&2+q}a܎V_r3K稩^*hayH_P/RkN$H}Æ]疘\U/R ܄q,hj:;!?E;&g?;% 7EML c /@e 'IU6|,Nuֲ^Ba-s.cHQVAYUiAA%=UCR7Q1Q~(Wx%~W$sqTmZH:W͆zioltA׉8p
Z ZnFd་rBqpoXՖ큧k$O*g\-n)\X!eJ08FSq!x`pNrCQUGh6E^-3aKIXV1f9UVt_<XQ2TeR%'haqYmF8=0URt]^2 ! ,\^R=Eux82 ׯF [UO" 7Z(r+<kXBQhk+Z,ak\
N<йi
d_dIU̸0e[[V䁌"Z j0Q[ШSRЇ<ZٹCr3
ag3TLNFKܸ-DYP-;]-B$XDr)l9)c"O}M LenBZYS_u]U>}VW SH܎xb,DWti*C
0ȑ,#y'Ϧ SjxE+l6v% ( *a>^4+,(w,(]
66'~Ū,Ud)[ZC$9PC.wܒ Uý> $KAwl`R@ȯ{*QD ! 'IHeY}]S}}!}<d!FfW(ŻW*>F@Q_< ~<jF}W
mEFj3e:NIа$&9l025/-b_F%mUƛEX cT7M26*("֥~ +x[xV@(5Kd)^8LЉ2Y{QvOWF`prwLW SRfBRr0` A˸F1%"gCadwHJ.U`!LYJ5aS#][ذ۲%UfۑQ9NCE;AEKN %#0{ȠS2F܈Q K;ph#({2~h/]S(oaR՝`VDZ{. h?W( ?W}V0,2\$,(V 4'Tń&  ]:&hVzuJHeHG԰ ܃HF9M܋<lrVG ; HPrQV%be;}]G;9,&fGjdE\E:I<P
 1+耋eTfAQ,U:? 0WF\@F@nq ,FU@EM!vXVߪFm2fJp}@V:_S\3 C*8A^/Ȋ(rXVJi;2QĠa/xfdEd $oTh&FiXa /P&cDiEI:oA+l)^z`\h'Q$wrMQIe{X\; Jȅ,P|0;`hX9\ Juf%R˄V =d,\ ^@R4.wD0-E!6ss
(q"x(愷@F6ES 2|G] X@> `+(gbK"آVԏ( \` A30(Q_^ha$tza@Po@*D%\ 'Q#ا W_@XT1! sWr2W} :(g؟c\M n'ޞuMUh,RZU4QDv
Ƈ00Cl<\W~Eƒ ,`$d!QVԸjG9Vߒ`/oިh\  9((4y0ُ`!@!Y*x0h "} SVVE^3QD
\NRP`*iQ/\- =l_f=9$30#ڭKX8 uf=A%`H.h&Pz0~+yA( " 4 *W V<;dHŸ( %8@?LDr(PSD2d@
d`$Bhtڑ Dx ۈ(`A2@  ߰U qcff:uS*! W \
܈;: %2+<<`rh` \@v4ϛ𲩂d'ofҝ@l#<$ ঒Bd #@3ۊ
ܖ%!;X4K > h |h"
ĜeSa
5EQ@DS\h[@" qbTnxF UV0Wl [hE,8@
x#/QpsddRtl$4KZY@Kl=cU0*C52ձxz*& F&{<M4.UMy+͆tJQ(R iT nDPR .p6pQ6KA 3M7Q#B&9<
l:j=Bd/Y,* 9K>l;Q%A8tttEJ%ll~
Bp
]f(eA[Y+ #Pq 8ܰ0J:*eTyQq`=߅`VGohM {JQfUwE|᤻s WVS+E:S7&/gJ8
c_t:RRJeCpX$a="Zl0XIfEpf;@<[^_]YCQ?x<4 r=Il]O,˲ȸ| < y
PQ'DꀢPdDG#QDBI6ػG^j+:RÀD-'Qe|ەRhu~*VL bCF1 !$di IKmahC'[ PDFb;?Rg9Dg;s
MیC`ɀP7 Z@ 2 3dH5*=  l# W2H \.Q]<
,RTv&|^M=l*4|. -
#M4aِH4(Le%t)!0-!Et溉0)ÿZ#SU`=SXDL5@"6ƨgZ3S!Phgz 3h,gHX#E00XE2"F{ О"6) $qr$Gr&(*'G,Pg0TɑW46ɑ8<@!S xSR"S ,^S]BPZbo-HS#OJT Dd\yy V2wQ6
MH"N"X?BQI{xD >O"ݤ+l%q;qWu%S1V3S=
`"5"n`$ R&0rt=@*,[0
ċ5Õ"7625.58<dJ@WW5AWgW;sFNFH!Ib 1
R@bP kYͯD,g8Ae D xY%eS=r2 rHsȁ˝E]X>#hȳ@hG4h&X PdKQ:*,m`9P80d@4s6689<\2P@ HD&8Հ,& TjDd cd֖L2%_oMh:dWl8W ;rQ."gc8X ]
0Df
b.>݈llX"hpMUmQj
펌`R Τ0`cI8ĝ$
d)CKQ9@KD$z1WB[(YR/R<j sWQBiYjl<=; `s` jYeȸݫz
Ƚ+,ψIX0P\Q$u}u'Zf
4VP8hGFdKl)]02@F NC/ pj[-i%FHSL%9di{HFt@Kh2
AFa O -C4ă !L*У2i DNk&DhG ޢg{dyW 5 b)ڴg+jX R9EMZOU~6fh@0̴┐P' bpVFkJM 4T6ZTMz!,9ς\,Q7^͸T=#hh'K>&7VNDk#1f#,w ͇~@V}o9!1` ,ldMdyS#ȇً )Rv lfÔ
I[|tVedX-!#iH.;$xihVd58g;@. / ^Qݝ쎢zS ܅*]!$
I͆0}-؄DSZ(
Ms3Җ
L|i@DY" @l@MĎf=<* `riB BS"^;ق B% ^ 2|1d$<2HO"ݐ$-
79iYwؚ%
AԌ%L4/dHl15{I
:+HHh ONV
RB'o8-Qke6uĴPX_WpErR 9)?7`MDBvX88B2BWT IĴHm8&;]wS3 >n@ΈWԨ#2R8BV$38pJ&j7dh53;?΄\9W-6V:rQ933kQ3߮W&EVTQ5H6F*YŲ5TxljT&uB?h#,LF)ţ UT*-[D3 +.S %`X0'Lv8ܹ,¼ h\ (]-F JPКuU?Qtcd,tH<iAΪԕh
W"mD@JK<<&.NCƽ<gUt E uml D)5zS!`bP}vV;Lj&ScCD$h
3=-%b"IPtj^;Q}OWOB}] R~̰P=\EW:P,[kkQSPlRmŁb c :ЊfX<D\S"7XZn<+`|QPM_B%
؋$_ pL ;}.!<ЁI}E>/ n;ǚZ$YR-C0neU h0^A+sNme0 S3 < ߀W^@u 2WSYB! 2 E,(fȷL@G| BP-R,p=||-@a羬 BвpTǴcY1[\_3 PfiT$!a-DOd
A jX0{ 0 e$ &)Z@ : \f a PP5l<A Q(u?/ co(Cj()Rd3Q0!M%[0KC8 !8 r@@ ȀrHH$%PP9h7XX 9d `` 9dhhe3a۽ (ppa2,xfxd
0hBАIFh Ab0 U%,`zX39*
DF6F\ RX,

_"0OE]G^Դ@@'-D
?GӲV\fBGEɲ,%o3rHNANmBtPNAYc_aUAdLL lPgTtVht_6,d ,E?l3thuHܑkKQߒ V<]Ƞ Z.M QBFBQsjfa,>BN DYe@r`uA]FX q ܰ yQo |[8}FLP[ vPˬ|$ ;ǀm4̚ 2U۟PaB d@%X27d~ 样U
m O&Rʦb#鍰mɥA
\8>ė5E
ZrYMQ$CrUdRdszS%hrtLBVA m r7G݅
p@e {Al
ucA%xtN 'Q ]BD@svrk|] x` `\T22TXT#hn%6yq0[:PT#r 6 |3?MK=U@H3gg@D؅?gld@88MtC84lO440T20,1$IFFF,((###ϭ$ y67kfQ&LjAh @zR;J$-BX$E~d._t LUREN2$P`FrKT
red7~M,0V?T%2!/!&=Af9P$i<a <%a-6O1pf'.DM`8
2ۇ
<
',^v bBE"2R<iLW,P`ЙeFAFijЀ.[<Ӷw5:6GO pMҹU#@EPu|^xaf9~+f}%ރVD\Z}fFpHp.DfNp;qLq-@>B\ЃPmPxN ܖj@|DF>k  W4Ȕ~|/f-F pB57"&Hp4,P#} D$ Oے#8O.8GO4(}@ϵEA]nW<
@d
#GB&9XI<
"ǂr~/Hjsj-~t4;U~&GIew\nȫ :6 ˲"8a,[v4ANe3ĥ \ 6N2IU`L_UFr,FQҐAVHAw2WfV=N<p?ؾl|F+p-,}1; NbpCN|h$2) wǟvupq^p|lJYmQh1hZ'D7肂!@h2` zA9
ұUȝp0suնu_ :fm >4 mAi"'}OE{[}>4meg@duHuyk{66fvo:c=m9RY1Q` WAAT @FP\m`A LF-GCIcos&adj_fptan "
v41I*KV(2
"?H"
tdiv_mH
6kd
m1D|@Dd /%Ӈ32ɪ&lQ,R-S7X njQG16iB "r#-VW23D madsin0wm
xkk/dzEVQpENT_SINK_RSmp}"
iD wF&Pud0Fa=FP3*HX//`6ز(qrA? d@facjx
^6Hd\ڊHk(
.JB^qגPr0;Pp"ADR"
%2
iye P4#(x#[<!ۀ-ujr-dN.!E>|dP&y%}*ep[fWh`:JX#i'aoa0Eak8h Vmj>*
0OcnI@#eRExW[ kzPq`EyEߪL>Ϻ
  #i@7@7f
 `g4vl P%(` ...dӯ
]# .d/g''=M@.i(T 'sJ
@.rsrc `'0e'$&Lw{JB SR $ `@B WFGur usu s1Ƀr
Fttuuu Ausu s /vBGIucwL^ G,<w?u_f)ٍ   tE_0 P8 Gt܉yGPGWHU< tL @  PTjSWՍ `(XPTPSWXaD$j 9u? >   (  X   >  1u h 2u 3u 4u 5u  6u 0 >   (  >   h  >  t   >  `   >    h  >  H x   >   p >   $  \  >    >     x   (     //?;oT (    @  }}} jjj aaa ZZZ EEE 888 333 +++ $$$   LLL CCC ;;; 444 ,,, $$$    

//?;ol ( @                     |p``@  `?| ( @     ||| hhh bbb XXX TTT KKK CCC <<< 333 ,,, $$$    

|p``@  `?\v ( 0 `         p x x x x x p p p    g g g   ~ ~   ? ~ x              O oπ g ?  ppg ( 0 `  
 ||| hhh bbb XXX TTT LLL CCC ;;; 444 ,,, $$$       

g g g   ~ ~   ? ~ x              O oπ g ?  ppXg      ( 1u   h 2u     3u    4u00   h 5u00    6u a x4 V S _ V E R S I O N _ I N F O         D V a r F i l e I n f o $  T r a n s l a t i o n   S t r i n g F i l e I n f o   0 4 0 9 0 4 B 0 x `  C o m m e n t s h t t p : / / g o . t o / p h p e t e r s _ p r o d u c t i o n s @ h o t m a i l . c o m H (  C o m p a n y N a m e P e t e r ' s P r o d u c t i o n s  F i l e D e s c r i p t i o n B u g s ! i s a s c r e e n s a v e r , i n w h i c h y o u r s c r e e n g e t s e a t e n b y a b u n c h o f b u g s .  L e g a l C o p y r i g h t T h i s s c r e e n s a v e r i s f r e e w a r e . Y o u m a y d i s t r i b u t e i t f r e e l y a s l o n g a s y o u d o n ' t a s k m o n e y f o r i t . I c a n n o t b e h e l d r e s p o n s i b l e f o r a n y d a m a g e t h e p r o g r a m d o e s t o y o u r c o m p u t e r o r d a m a g e y o u d o t o y o u r c o m p u t e r o r y o u r s e l f w h i l e u s i n g t h e s c r e e n s a v e r . ,  P r o d u c t N a m e B u g s ! 4   F i l e V e r s i o n 2 . 0 0 . 0 0 0 2 8   P r o d u c t V e r s i o n 2 . 0 0 . 0 0 0 2 ,
 I n t e r n a l N a m e B u g s <   O r i g i n a l F i l e n a m e B u g s . s c r \ 8 i T v      E KERNEL32.DLL MSVBVM50.DLL LoadLibraryA GetProcAddress VirtualProtect VirtualAlloc VirtualFree ExitProcess

Hope u can help!

#5 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,114 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:45 PM

Hello look in your control panel add/Remove Programs for a screensaver named Bugs or do a file search for bugs.scr,Uninstall from Contol panel or delete from the search results.

Follow with another scan.

Download Attribune's ATF Cleanerand then SUPERAntiSpyware , Free Home Version. Save both to desktop ..
DO NOT run yet.
Open SUPER from icon and install and Update it
Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
Close browsers before scanning.
Scan for tracking cookies.
Terminate memory threats before quarantining
Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program. DO NOT run yet.

Now reboot into Safe Mode: How to enter safe mode(XP)
Using the F8 Method
Restart your computer.
When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu.
Select the option for Safe Mode using the arrow keys.
Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode

Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
Click the Empty Selected button.

If you use Firefox or Opers browser click that browser at the top and choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program

NOW Scan with SUPER
Open from the desktop icon or the program Files list
On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
Perform a Complete scan. After scan,Verify they are all checked.
Click OK on the summary screen to quarantine all found items.
If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.

To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log.
A text file will open in your default text editor.
Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
Click Close to exit the program.

Please ask any needed questions,post log and Let us know how the PC is running now.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#6 brian12

brian12
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 10 June 2008 - 09:36 PM

here are the results to my scan.
SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 06/10/2008 at 10:30 PM

Application Version : 4.15.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 3469
Trace Rules Database Version: 1470

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 01:18:15

Memory items scanned : 157
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 5430
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 55457
File threats detected : 1

Trojan.Unknown Origin
C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\ADMINISTRATOR\LOCAL SETTINGS\TEMP\ZFE2.EXE
also , the bugs that eat my screen occured even in safe mode. i still cannot change by desktop background. i am at wits end with this thing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users