Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Web Images

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jackson_Boyd

Jackson_Boyd

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted 05 June 2008 - 03:20 PM

Hello Everyone! This is my first time posting.

I'm having a problem viewing web images, all I get are solid red boxes. I completely lowered my privacy settings and show pictures was already enabled under multimedia. I have Java 5.0, Internet Explorer 7.0, & Windows XP Home Edition. Also, when I right click on the .gif and/or .jpg file, show picture option is unavailable. I did a complete clean up of my browsing history, cookies, temporary internet files, form data, & passwords but I'm still having this problem. I don't believe this started happening until I downloaded the lastest Internet Explorer software. Here's an example/screen shot of what I'm talking about....

http://f5.yahoofs.com/coreid/48445b9bi1cc9...iAEVdIB9pl0bc_1

Thanks for all your Help!
Vital papers will demonstrate their vitality by spontaneously moving from where you left them to where you can't find them.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Juha

Juha

• Members
  • 512 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:53 PM

Posted 05 June 2008 - 07:48 PM

Have you tried all the steps in this link including the Advanced troubleshooting: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users