Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Keyboard Output Problems

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xctacy

xctacy

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:30 AM

Posted 04 June 2008 - 02:10 AM

i dunno if this is a virus or not but ive scanned my computer and it ddnt find any virus or spyware m using sophos and

spybot as back up.... the problem really is whenever i press the s key.. it comes out "€s" and the left ctrl button is€

mulfunctioning als€o with the number 2 key thats placed over the alphabet keysthough the 2 key at the right €side work€s out

fine.. i really dont have any idea how to €solve this€ problem hope you guys€ can help me out

im knda new at this forum so i really dont know the policy towards highjack logs so .. if you guys wanna see my

highjack log id be happy to post it

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:30 PM

Posted 04 June 2008 - 02:20 AM

You could try using KeyTweak to ensure that your keys are mapped correctly.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 xctacy

xctacy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:59 AM

ok m gonna try it as soon as i get home...

#4 xctacy

xctacy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2008 - 07:47 PM

problem solved thnx for the help

#5 PropagandaPanda

PropagandaPanda

• Malware Response Team
  • 10,433 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:30 AM

Posted 06 June 2008 - 08:12 PM

Hello.

problem solved thnx for the help

Had you used Budapest's suggestion or another method? It may benefit those who have similar problems in the future.

With Regards,
The Panda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users