Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Internet Explorer Password

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 tmm5899

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Local time:06:06 AM

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:13 PM

a friend of mine has a computer we put a modem in the computer since we found out that he had an ethernet card not a modem in the computer we downloaded the dialer for nocharge.com we get connected through no charge but it does not open a browser page so we click on the icon on the desktop that shows an e but the content advisor box pops up asking for a password we don't know it so how can we fix the problem above the password it says page has no rating what can we do so he can go online and check email i am using a public computer to get help for him.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 stevealmighty

Bleepin' WormBreath

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  • Local time:06:06 AM

Posted 03 June 2008 - 06:31 PM

tmm5899-This is your second topic about trying to bypass security. Your other topic HERE was already closed, and I believe another Moderator has sent you a PM informing you of such.

I am going to close this topic and ask that you not post for help with bypassing security again.

Just to refresh you on the forum rules:

No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.

Please understand that we don't know who you are, or whose computer you have, if you're at school or in a retirement home, are a teenager that's had their parents put this security program on, or even if you're telling the truth or lying. Based just on that last one (telling the truth or lying), we can't help anyone on the forums bypass security measures.

Thanks for understanding, and for not posting questions about bypassing security programs.

Feel free to PM me with any questions and/or concerns that you might have.

stevealmighty~forum moderator
War produces veterans, wounded both physically and mentally. They have sacrificed for us.....and it is now our job to help these veterans, as they have already helped us in ways we will never know, in ways that we cannot fathom, and in ways that we take granted every day.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users