Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Intro From Newbie Rani In Florida And...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RaniPaints

RaniPaints

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:14 AM

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:10 PM

My name is Rani, I'm: a portrait artist, a redhead, a chatroom-host, wheelchair-enabled. Been online for 13 years and everything I know about computers is from asking great dumb-questions and being smart enough to follow the answers. So I know enough to pretty much follow instructions to get out of whatever trouble I got myself into.

My birthday was last week and I was reading all my e-cards when I got to one that said I needed to download an update and... idiot! I did! I have mostly dug my way out of it, but a few vestiges remain. So I googled the worst of them and found that I'm not the only person who got suckered into that. And that linked me to BleepingComputer.com. I'm not posting the details of it here (see? I know this is the Intro forum!), just telling you how I landed here.

Rani

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 AM

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:32 PM

First off, a belated happy birthday.
And welcome to BC.
Second, you are certainly not the only one, but I am sure that if you post about your problem, our Members can help you.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users