Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

scanner image

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ace3839

ace3839

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:43 AM

Posted 04 April 2005 - 01:48 PM

Hi I'm from Canada and would like to ask a question about scanning images.

I designed and built my own web site, www.treelinestudio.com, and i also scan my own artwork and save it to file on my computer. Lately when I scan an image and save it, it is very grainy.
Anyone have any suggestions.

thanks

moved to the appropriate forum thread.

Edited by raw, 04 April 2005 - 03:20 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Notorious

Notorious

• Members
  • 345 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:43 AM

Posted 04 April 2005 - 03:41 PM

What scanner and graphic program are you using?? What resolution?? Does grain apear only after you save it to your HD or is it grainy in your prewiev window during the scan as well?? :thumbsup:
Posted Image

Down in the bayou, Bubba called an attorney and asked, "Is it true they're suin' the cigarette companies for causing people to get cancer?
"Sure is Bubba. But why you asking?"
"Cause what I want to know is, I was thinking, can I sue Budweiser for all them ugly women I've slept with?"

#3 Rimmer

Rimmer

• Members
  • 2,159 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:43 PM

Posted 04 April 2005 - 08:39 PM

And along with what Notorious said, what file format are you using to save the images?

Soltek QBIC, Pentium 4 3.0GHz, 512MB RAM, 200GB SATA HDD, ATI Radeon 9600XT 256MB, Netgear 54Mb/s WAP, ridiculously expensive Satellite Broadband
Windows XP Home SP2, Trend Micro Internet Security, Firefox, Thunderbird, AdAwareSE, Spybot S&D, SpywareBlaster, A-squared Free, Ewido Security Suite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users