Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problems Reports And Solutions

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hugoh

Hugoh

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:52 PM

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:32 PM

Hello, I have a problem with problem reports and solutions, I't pops up automaticly and then it says; a problem caused the program to stop working correctly, windows will close the program [problems reports and solutions ], and notify you as soon as a solucion is availible. I tryed to open the program myself but get the same reply. Who can help me with this anoying problem, thanks a lot, Hugo.
P.S.
My computer is a Acer 9302AWSMi with windows vista home premium.

Edited by Hugoh, 02 June 2008 - 01:34 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Juha

Juha

• Members
  • 512 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 PM

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:49 PM

Which program were you using when you received the error message?

#3 Hugoh

Hugoh
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:52 PM

Posted 03 June 2008 - 01:34 PM

It doesn't matter, it comes and goes with whatever program I use. It might be because oneday I pushed a button, probrably safe mode and could not get an internet conextion no more, so stupid me!  changed most of the start up programs, from manuel, disabled to automatic. After that my computer started to run very slowly and lots of programs were not responding or it took a long, long time. In the mean time I tried to figure out to restore the startup programs, and my comp. is going a bit faster now but I still can't open problems reports if I want to and it comes and goes as it pleases. Thanks for listening, HugoH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users