Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How Do I Get Rid Of Adzgalore, Realtone And Cmpsky

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Andrea - Detroit

Andrea - Detroit

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:55 AM

Posted 02 June 2008 - 07:55 AM

Just a few days ago I started getting this annoying popups: Ads Served by Adzgalore
" " " cmpsky, and "...get my free realtone". Being a newbie to all the crap that can possilbly go wrong with a Windows computer, I would like to know how to get rid of these pests. Supposedly, my IE browser does not allow popups, but here they are. Norton does not allow popups, but alas... What do I need to do to get rid of these and prevent any more in the future? If that's possible.

Andrea

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Andrea - Detroit

Andrea - Detroit
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:55 AM

Posted 02 June 2008 - 04:38 PM

Come on you guys! Whatever this crap is, it's very aggravating. It seems that almost everytime I open an IE browser, another window pops up "Ads Served by Adzgalore" or ". . . . . . by cmpsky", or I get this box that asks if I want to get my "realtone". You close this box out, then another box opens with the options to download it by clicking on the "OK" box or you can cancel. Even if you cancel, this box will pop up again. I did a Full Scan with Norton Internet Security 2008, and I scanned the computer with 'RegistryFix' and supposedly everything out of the ordinary was resolved and repaired. Unfortunately, they are still present.

Andrea

#3 DaChew

DaChew

Visiting Alien

• Members
  • 10,317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:55 AM

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:09 PM

To receive help, you should instead provide a detailed description of your problem, detailed word-for-word error messages that you are receiving, screenshots of strange behaviour, and your operating system.

Help us to help you and follow directions

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...mp;#entry811062

run this scan and post a log, it should work with xp and above
Chewy

No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users