Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Long Battle With Virus After Computer Infected

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ramnanjun

ramnanjun

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:20 PM

Posted 01 June 2008 - 08:50 PM

2 weeks my computer got infected with a no of viruses when Kasersky was asleep. Desktop got hijacked, Task Manager was disabled, could'nt do search and so on. Upgraded and ran Kaspersky which fixed 25 viruses.

But Adware still kept coming with message "NOTICE: Your system is not optimized and your computer performance is not at the highest level. Would you like to install SystemErrorFixer to optimize your computer’ performance now for free?"

SpySweeper would detect virtumonde and remove it but it kept coming back. Tried Vundofix and VirtumundoBeGone in Safe Mode. I think it fixed Virtumonde because it did not come up in SpySweeper scans after that. Nut not everything went away. Still keep getting adware about computer being infected and occasional display ads. Biggest problem is computer is slow especially when using Explorer.

Have tried everything I can, but need help. Did notice several DLL's sitting in windows\system32 created/modified 2 weeks ago when the infections started.

Ran ATF Cleaner and then ran OTScanIt which generated a Notepad file. Not sure what to do with it.

Ram

Edited by Orange Blossom, 01 June 2008 - 09:23 PM.
Move to more appropriate forum. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,026 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:20 PM

Posted 01 June 2008 - 09:27 PM

Hello, Is this an XP PC??

Let's get a quick scan with S!Ri's SmitfraudFix

Please download SmitfraudFix

Double-click SmitfraudFix.exe
Select option #1 - Search by typing 1 and press "Enter"; a text file will appear, which lists infected files (if present).
Please copy/paste the content of that report into your next reply.

Note : process.exe is detected by some antivirus programs (AntiVir, Dr.Web, Kaspersky) as a "RiskTool"; it is not a virus, but a program used to stop system processes. Antivirus programs cannot distinguish between "good" and "malicious" use of such programs, therefore they may alert the user.
http://www.beyondlogic.org/consulting/proc...processutil.htm
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 ramnanjun

ramnanjun
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:41 PM

Yes. It is a XP PC. Here are the results. Just before I ran this, Spy Sweeper detected something and I had to delete it. This happens everytime I re-boot

SmitFraudFix v2.323

Scan done at 20:32:05.82, Mon 06/02/2008
Run from G:\Personal\Software\Virtumonde\SmitfraudFix
OS: Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600] - Windows_NT
The filesystem type is FAT32
Fix run in normal mode

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Process

C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedul2.exe
C:\Acer\eManager\anbmServ.exe
C:\Program Files\Memeo\AutoBackup\MemeoService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundll32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\keyhook.exe
C:\Program Files\Acer\eRecovery\Monitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Arcade\PCMService.exe
C:\Program Files\Launch Manager\QtZgAcer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb04.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\TrueImageMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\TimounterMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedhlp.exe
C:\Program Files\dvd43\dvd43_tray.exe
C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeperUI.exe
C:\Program Files\WinCleaner Memory Optimizer\WinMemOpt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sistray.exe
C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SSU.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\Azureus\Azureus.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» hosts

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\system

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\Web

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\system32

C:\WINDOWS\system32\winfrun32.bin FOUND !

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogFiles

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\Documents and Settings\Ram

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\Documents and Settings\Ram\Application Data

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Start Menu

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\DOCUME~1\RAM\FAVORI~1

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Desktop

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\Program Files

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Corrupted keys

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Desktop Components

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\Components\0]
"Source"="About:Home"
"SubscribedURL"="About:Home"
"FriendlyName"="My Current Home Page"

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» IEDFix
!!!Attention, following keys are not inevitably infected!!!

IEDFix
Credits: Malware Analysis & Diagnostic
Code: S!Ri

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» VACFix

VACFix

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» 404Fix

404Fix

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Sharedtaskscheduler

SrchSTS.exe by S!Ri
Search SharedTaskScheduler's .dll

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» AppInit_DLLs

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
"AppInit_DLLs"=""

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Winlogon

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"Userinit"="c:\\windows\\system32\\userinit.exe,"
"System"=""

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Rustock

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» DNS

Description: SiS 900-Based PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter - Packet Scheduler Miniport
DNS Server Search Order: 68.87.72.130
DNS Server Search Order: 68.87.77.130

HKLM\SYSTEM\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{F5FD2EA1-6EE2-4B6A-9D8E-61C258B06F96}: DhcpNameServer=68.87.72.130 68.87.77.130
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{F5FD2EA1-6EE2-4B6A-9D8E-61C258B06F96}: DhcpNameServer=68.87.72.130 68.87.77.130
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS2\Services\Tcpip\..\{F5FD2EA1-6EE2-4B6A-9D8E-61C258B06F96}: DhcpNameServer=68.87.72.130 68.87.77.130
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS3\Services\Tcpip\..\{F5FD2EA1-6EE2-4B6A-9D8E-61C258B06F96}: DhcpNameServer=68.87.72.130 68.87.77.130
HKLM\SYSTEM\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=68.87.72.130 68.87.77.130
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS1\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=68.87.72.130 68.87.77.130
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS2\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=68.87.72.130 68.87.77.130
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS3\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=68.87.72.130 68.87.77.130

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Scanning for wininet.dll infection

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» End

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,026 posts
  •  

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:47 PM

OK good now run the cleaning section and tell us how the PC is .

You should print out these instructions, or copy them to a Notepad file for reading while in Safe Mode, because you will not be able to connect to the Internet to read from this site.

Please reboot your computer in Safe Mode by doing the following :
  • Restart your computer
  • After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap the F8 key continually;
  • Instead of Windows loading as normal, a menu with options should appear;
  • Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode, then press "Enter".
  • Choose your usual account.
Once in Safe Mode, double-click SmitfraudFix.exe
Select option #2 - Clean by typing 2 and press "Enter" to delete infected files.

You will be prompted : "Registry cleaning - Do you want to clean the registry ?"; answer "Yes" by typing Y and press "Enter" in order to remove the Desktop background and clean registry keys associated with the infection.

The tool will now check if wininet.dll is infected. You may be prompted to replace the infected file (if found); answer "Yes" by typing Y and press "Enter".

The tool may need to restart your computer to finish the cleaning process; if it doesn't, please restart anyway into normal Windows. A text file will appear onscreen, with results from the cleaning process; please copy/paste the content of that report into your next reply .
The report can also be found at the root of the system drive, usually at C:\rapport.txt

Edited by boopme, 02 June 2008 - 08:47 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 ramnanjun

ramnanjun
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2008 - 08:38 PM

I ran SmitFraudFix as per your instructions. The results are enclosed

After I re-booted again, I noticed that the desktop background, which was originally a image with “Acer” was changed to a pure blue background. I used Control Panel to change the background back to the “Acer” image. Thereafter SpySweeper started detecting BHO – Browser Helper Objects being added and some startup items that start when Windows starts.

Then SpySweeper gave the message “SpySweeper has blocked access to 82.98.235.216”. This message is not new since I have been getting this for the past 2-3 weeks ever since my computer got infected

As before, if I start Internet Explorer, it would sometime never load the page or take a really long time to load the page. Adware would also appear

I was not sure whether changing my desktop image back to the “Acer” image caused some these things to happen. So I re-booted and ran SmitFraudFix again in Safe Mode. This time I still get Adware message as soon as I load Internet Explorer. But atleast Internet Explorer loaded quickly. On BleepingComputer forums, when I clicked on “AddReply” to post this message to you, Internet Explorer tried to access 82.98.235.216. Then SpySweeper gave the message “SpySweeper has blocked access to 82.98.235.216”.

Here are the contents of rapport after running in Safe Mode

SmitFraudFix v2.323

Scan done at 23:27:00.67, Thu 06/05/2008
Run from C:\Documents and Settings\Ram\Desktop\SmitfraudFix
OS: Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600] - Windows_NT
The filesystem type is FAT32
Fix run in safe mode

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» SharedTaskScheduler Before SmitFraudFix

SrchSTS.exe by S!Ri

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Killing process

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» hosts

127.0.0.1 localhost

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» VACFix

VACFix

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Winsock2 Fix

S!Ri's WS2Fix: LSP not Found.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Generic Renos Fix

GenericRenosFix by S!Ri

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Deleting infected files

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» IEDFix

IEDFix

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» 404Fix

404Fix

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» DNS

HKLM\SYSTEM\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{F5FD2EA1-6EE2-4B6A-9D8E-61C258B06F96}: DhcpNameServer=68.87.72.130 68.87.77.130
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{F5FD2EA1-6EE2-4B6A-9D8E-61C258B06F96}: DhcpNameServer=68.87.72.130 68.87.77.130
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS2\Services\Tcpip\..\{F5FD2EA1-6EE2-4B6A-9D8E-61C258B06F96}: DhcpNameServer=68.87.72.130 68.87.77.130
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS3\Services\Tcpip\..\{F5FD2EA1-6EE2-4B6A-9D8E-61C258B06F96}: DhcpNameServer=68.87.72.130 68.87.77.130
HKLM\SYSTEM\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=68.87.72.130 68.87.77.130
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS1\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=68.87.72.130 68.87.77.130
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS2\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=68.87.72.130 68.87.77.130
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS3\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=68.87.72.130 68.87.77.130

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Deleting Temp Files

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Winlogon.System

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"System"=""

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Registry Cleaning

Registry Cleaning done.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» SharedTaskScheduler After SmitFraudFix

SrchSTS.exe by S!Ri

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» End

#6 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,263 posts
  •  

Posted 06 June 2008 - 10:39 PM

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on Download_mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.
  • Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Quick Acan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart your computer. (see Note below)
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

82.98.235.216 resolves to:
Cyber Technology BVBA/SPRL
56 Avenue du printemps
1410 Waterloo Brussels
Belgium

Do you recognize Cyber Tech?
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

#7 ramnanjun

ramnanjun
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:54 PM

Here are the contents of the Log. Also, when the computer re-booted after running Malwarebytes Antimalware, I got

"The application or DLL c:\windows\system32\pcvabbco.dll is not a valid Windows image. Please
check this against your installation diskette.

Error loading c:\windows\system32\pcvabbco.dll. %1 is not a valid Win32 application"

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.15
Database version: 839

9:36:42 PM 6/7/2008
mbam-log-6-7-2008 (21-36-42).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 46446
Time elapsed: 7 minute(s), 25 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 3
Registry Keys Infected: 13
Registry Values Infected: 2
Registry Data Items Infected: 2
Folders Infected: 6
Files Infected: 78

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\awttsTNf.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Unloaded module successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ofvqsibg.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Unloaded module successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\__c00308B9.dat (Trojan.Agent) -> Unloaded module successfully.

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{0a8f9dfd-16f7-4c15-9107-39026cdebfa7} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{0a8f9dfd-16f7-4c15-9107-39026cdebfa7} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{66186f05-bbbb-4a39-864f-72d84615c679} (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{66186f05-bbbb-4a39-864f-72d84615c679} (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{ffffffff-bbbb-4146-86fd-a722e8ab3489} (Trojan.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{ffffffff-bbbb-4146-86fd-a722e8ab3489} (Trojan.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{87255c51-cd7d-4506-b9ad-97606daf53f3} (Adware.Coupons) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MsSecurity1.209.4 (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\__c00308b9 (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\affri (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\rdfa (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\affri (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\FCOVM (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks\{c7bbc1fa-e415-4926-9a47-9ab58d0b3bc8} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\BM313e2b3d (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\LSA\Authentication Packages (Trojan.Vundo) -> Data: c:\windows\system32\awttstnf -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Authentication Packages (Trojan.Vundo) -> Data: c:\windows\system32\awttstnf -> Delete on reboot.

Folders Infected:
C:\Program Files\winvi (Adware.SoftMate) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\winvi\dsktp (Adware.SoftMate) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\1036a (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\MUI2 (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolX (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winRem (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\awttsTNf.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fNTsttwa.ini (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fNTsttwa.ini2 (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ujrrxogi.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igoxrrju.ini (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\bryscmpc.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cpmcsyrb.ini (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\vkwbmxgr.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rgxmbwkv.ini (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\moufuxna.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\anxufuom.ini (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\bcmfcgct.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tcgcfmcb.ini (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tfafrkin.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nikrfaft.ini (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\eewdtggo.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\oggtdwee.ini (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\duuovaac.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\caavouud.ini (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mnpsgeee.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\eeegspnm.ini (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lnewgvpg.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\gpvgwenl.ini (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ofvqsibg.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\gbisqvfo.ini (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\djvivpfu.exe (Trojan.LowZones) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\yradnbyp.exe (Trojan.LowZones) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tqvjnoqb.exe (Trojan.LowZones) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmivwreq.exe (Trojan.LowZones) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rcneribj.exe (Trojan.LowZones) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\bupyedug.exe (Trojan.LowZones) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ahxbpxlk.exe (Trojan.LowZones) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dmatytwg.exe (Trojan.LowZones) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ekdyrbta.exe (Trojan.LowZones) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ofadovjq.exe (Trojan.LowZones) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\enmwkbnn.exe (Trojan.LowZones) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lhusiqhm.exe (Trojan.LowZones) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\vwwyxkeg.exe (Trojan.LowZones) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\winvi\version.ini (Adware.SoftMate) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\winvi\dsktp\AC_RunActiveContent.js (Adware.SoftMate) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\winvi\dsktp\desktop.html (Adware.SoftMate) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\winvi\dsktp\internetDetection.swf (Adware.SoftMate) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\winvi\dsktp\settings.sol (Adware.SoftMate) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\cookies.ini (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\pcvabbco.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\__c00308B9.dat (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\__c0036F15.dat (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\pac.txt (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\avifile32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\avisynthex32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\aviwrap32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\bokja.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\browserad.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\changeurl_30.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\msa64chk.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\msapasrc.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\mspphe.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\123messenger.per (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\ntnut.exe (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\shdocpe.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\shdocpl.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\voiceip.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\winsb.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\apphelp32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\asferror32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\asycfilt32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\athprxy32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\ati2dvaa32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\ati2dvag32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\audiosrv32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\autodisc32.dll (Fake.Dropped.Malware) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\licencia.txt (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\telefonos.txt (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\textos.txt (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\sft.res (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ddctlhqo.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\clkcnt.txt (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\setup.exe (Rogue.Installer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

So why did'nt Kaspersky and SpySweeper detect any of these?

Thanks
Ram

#8 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,263 posts
  •  

Posted 08 June 2008 - 07:21 AM

Did you reboot the computer after using MBAM? If it encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you need to restart the computer so the malware can be fully removed. Failure to do so will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. Your log indicates some files will be deleted on reboot. If you have not rebooted, make sure you do this. When done, rescan again with MBAM, click the Logs tab and copy/paste the contents of the new report in your next reply.

Please print out and follow the instructions for using SDFix in BC's self-help tutorial "How to use SDFix".
-- When using this tool, you must use the Administrator's account or an account with "Administrative rights"
-- Disconnect from the Internet and temporarily disable your anti-virus and any anti-malware real time protection before performing a scan.

When done, the SDFix report log will open in notepad and automatically be saved in the SDFix folder as Report.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of Report.txt in your next reply. Be sure to renable you anti-virus and and other security programs before connecting to the Internet.

Also, let me know how your is computer running.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users