Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Youtube Videos Slow For Any Of You At Downloading?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:24 AM

Posted 01 June 2008 - 03:11 PM

I am mad. I have this 1.1mbps connection and I cant transfer youtube videos at more than 140 or so kbps. They used to download at 1.1mbps now its super slow.Anyone else have this problem? I am going to be mad if I find out my ISP is throttling my connection to such a slow download speed.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Klinkaroo

Klinkaroo

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:24 PM

Posted 01 June 2008 - 04:00 PM

Is it that slow for other sites like break.com or is it just Youtube? If it's just youtube well could be them that are having a problem if it's all your downloads check your service contrat if you are suppose to be getting a certain speed and you aren't call them and complain... You paid for it...

#3 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:24 AM

Posted 01 June 2008 - 08:40 PM

Just youtube...its pathetic. All other sites loadl fast and I can download fast....
Have you tried youtube? Its been like this for like a month or close to it now.

#4 Klinkaroo

Klinkaroo

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:24 PM

Posted 01 June 2008 - 11:16 PM

Weird... I am still loading faster then I can watch... but then again I can get up to 10MBs on my connection.

But I haven't seen a noticeable difference between youtube or any other video sites.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users