Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

system resources

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bfy

bfy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:59 AM

Posted 25 July 2004 - 04:24 PM

I am not sure that I am posting in the right place, if i'm in the wrong place, please forgive me.
What is causing me to lose system resources so fast. the more it loses the slower he gets
can anyone help.
thanks
bfy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_brunt_*

Guest_brunt_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 25 July 2004 - 05:23 PM

Wecome to the site bfy, Your exactly in the right place!
There could be alot of things affecting resources on your pc. What do you mean by system resources? Like are you loosing alot of ram? alot of hard drive space etc.. Before we go more in depth can you tell me what operating system you are using. You could have spyware on your pc, you could have a leaky memory module, many things. Download this program and update it and run it. Delete whatever it find's and post back about your operating system.

Click Me

Thanks Brunt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users