Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A Little Weired

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 slashdot

slashdot

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:15 AM

Posted 30 May 2008 - 04:17 AM

Hi,

I'm using kaspersky internet security version 7.0.1.227. It's working fine for me....bt lately am having a problem with it. When ever i try to close by right clicking it....it wont close....it just turn off the all protection process...dats all...bt remains in taskbar tray....i also tried to kill the AVP process from Windows task manager....bt it says i don hv enough provilage to do so...even am on admin account :trumpet: Then i tried to copy past some file into the folder which is in program file....bt it says i cant do that either with a warning right protected :inlove: hmm so that pretty much my problem.... anyone hv idea.... is it suppose to do such things...i don think so :flowers: plz help me out.....thnx in advance :thumbsup:

Best regards

SLashdoT

Edited by slashdot, 30 May 2008 - 04:19 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 slashdot

slashdot
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:15 AM

Posted 07 June 2008 - 01:10 PM

hmm no replies :flowers: guess no one likes kaspersky arround here :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users