Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WAnt To Add a signature to hotmail....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 paras

paras

• Members
  • 148 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 PM

Posted 03 April 2005 - 09:37 AM

hello, i want to add a signature to hotmail....but i am not sure if i can add pictures....if it is possible to add a picture for ur signature for the hotmail mail then please let me know how...
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:33 PM

Posted 03 April 2005 - 10:39 AM

Paras.. in your hotmail account click the options link in the top right corner. Inside you will find a list of Mail Options. There is a link in there for personal signature. I am not entirely sure if you can add images of your own.. but make sure you have the rich text box checked. I hope this helps.

Edit~ Paras, if you know HTML you may be able to host a pic and include it in the sig with a link.. but I don't know HTML well enought to know. Maybe someone who does know will chime in and help on that.

Edited by Pandy, 03 April 2005 - 10:43 AM.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#3 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 PM

Posted 03 April 2005 - 02:22 PM

If you install MSN's Picture Editing and Attaching Tool. You could add it to your e-mail's. But, you would need to attach it every time. It is the only way that I can think of to do what you are wanting to do.

>Save the image to your hard drive. Right click > save as

To Install Hotmail's Picture Editing and Attaching Tool

1. click on New Message

2. Click on the Attachment button at the top.

3. In dropdown menu. Click on Pictures

4. You will be asked if you would like to install. The Picture Editing and Attaching Tool

5. Install it. Takes just a moment.

6.Choose folder. Windows > My Documents > My Pictures

7. Your pictures will now show.

8. Check the image of your sig.

9. Top right hand corner >click on attach files.

10. The e-mail will now show and pictures are included.

Edit~ Paras, if you know HTML you may be able to host a pic and include it in the sig with a link.. but I don't know HTML well enought to know. Maybe someone who does know will chime in and help on that

I tried doing this. It gives a clickable link. The image is not added.

I hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Edited by scarlett, 05 April 2005 - 12:22 PM.

Posted Image

#4 supersquaw

supersquaw

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:33 PM

Posted 10 April 2005 - 01:55 PM

ok open your msn messenger go to tools >options >edit profile, fill out what you want then go to save. next page you can add an image, so do it. when the pic is uploaded click on it, it should just show the pic on the page, right click on the pic and go to save.

Go to your hotmail account and when you go to make your personal signature, make suge the rich text toolbar is on (the check in the box) past the pic, then save.

If the pic in your psn profile is not the one you want to use, make another hotmail account and upload the pic you want.
Take what you can, give back nothing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users