Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WTF?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wowitfoth

wowitfoth

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:28 PM

Posted 25 July 2004 - 12:47 PM

*** Hardware Malfunction
Call your vender for support
*** The system has been halted***

I started getting this message lately and getting more frequent. XP Home Upgrade and no recent changes, first Blue Screen O Death I have had. Anyone have the same? Any clue or answer? Thanxs,
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_brunt_*

Guest_brunt_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 25 July 2004 - 12:50 PM

here is what microsoft has to say about it.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?...kb;en-us;222973

Run this program and let it run most of your memeory

Memory Test
And for future reference If you installed windows xp as an upgrade you may need to reformat and if you do dont choose the upgrade just do a clean install that way the other os is not fighting with xp.

#3 wowitfoth

wowitfoth
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 25 July 2004 - 09:22 PM

Thanks for your help, turn's out to be a problem with a Turtle Beach Sound Card Software that uninstall did not clean up! I twas still trying to start part of it.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users