- I use bluetooth to send/receive files
- I have a wireless net connection to our Sky router
- We do not have a network drive or anything like that
- I use the internet/MSN often
- I play games every now and then
- I like using gadgets and Windows Media Player
- I use office programs for school work
- I use Windows Vista Business
- Use Internet Explorer/Firefox for different sites (I need to)
- I have used CCleaner, defragmenter etc. but they do not help a great deal..
- I have scanned with Norton anti virus
Here are some screenshots of my processes:
Sometimes it takes ages to do the simplest things like opening folders etc. Please help! It will be greatly appreciated if someone can tell me how to cut down on processes
Cheers in advance
BTW Sorry if this is the wrong section or anything, I'm new here.. so hey guys, looks like a great forum here
Edited by JayTG, 29 May 2008 - 06:10 AM.