Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Which Hijackthis Log And Where?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jimmerman

jimmerman

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:13 PM

Posted 29 May 2008 - 05:36 AM

Hi everyone im new to the site so hello people, I think i might have a virus still on my computer i dont know also some spyware toolbar that wont go away.
i downloaded hijackthis and run it in normal and safe mode, which log should i post first and where? thankyou for you help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,111 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:13 PM

Posted 29 May 2008 - 06:35 AM

Welcome to BC jimmerman

Please read the pinned topic titled "Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis Log". HijackThis should be run in normal mode otherwise some of the malware may not show up.

When you have done that, post your log in the HijackThis Logs and Malware Removal forum, NOT here, for assistance by the HJT Team Experts.

DDS/HijackThis logs are not permitted in this forum. The HJT Team members are all volunteers who contribute to helping members as time permits but currently there is a backup and you may have to wait for assistance. If you don't want to wait, please advise what issues you're having, what OS you're using and any steps you have taken so far and we may be able to assist you here. Please let me know how you wish to proceed.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users