Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Gmail Drag & Drop ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 khanjee

khanjee

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:43 PM

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:27 AM

Fellows,

Cand i do, in my gmail account, can i drag & drop my inbox mail into sent items, or in draft (said drag & drop, some of my in box mails wants to send or drag in sent items)
with the help of a software , technique, or a tool , trick ?

plz share your knowledge.
i be really thankful
with regards
waiting.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 eLenka

eLenka

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:43 AM

Posted 29 May 2008 - 07:52 AM

If you want to edit your inbox message as a draft or/and send it to someone, just click Forward. This message will be opened as a new one with the same text, and therefore you'll be able to save it as a draft or send (and, of course, it'll be saved in corresponding folder). I don't know other ways to turn an incoming message into a sent one.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2008 - 09:07 AM

Since G-mail supports POP-Email, consider using one of the many client applications available (Thunderbird or Outlook Express); these usually support dragging mail from one folder to another once you have downloaded the E-mails.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 khanjee

khanjee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:56 PM

thanks for comments!
waiting for more ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users