Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Software For Web Seminars

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jessy12

jessy12

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:24 AM

Posted 28 May 2008 - 10:39 AM

Hi
Our company is launching a new product and for its effective marketing to various offices worldwide, we need an extremely methodical,cost effective and easy to use appliance for conducting sales presentations and web seminars.Your suggestions are needed and welcomed with complete gratitude.
Thnx

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,286 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:24 AM

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:25 PM

One such possibility which has a free trial is http://www.webex.com/

Also http://www.wiredred.com/

And you might just Google 'web conference' application and see what else is available and has free trials. Also you might be able to tailor something to just what your needs are within your budget. Good Luck.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 projectfocus

projectfocus

• Members
  • 474 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:24 PM

Posted 30 May 2008 - 04:47 AM

I would recommend webex as they provide all of the solutions that you require. This is something I have used for the same purpose many times and I think italways looks professional. After all that is the main point. Not to mention it is also easy for the visitors to view as there are no software requirements that need to be install to view a session. This makes it very open to all users that maybe trying to connect from there office where they are unable to install apps.

I hope this helps.
Posted Image

#4 mitchell11

mitchell11

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:24 AM

Posted 03 June 2008 - 12:36 PM

The web services you get are of two main categories hosted and on premise webex/ibm/microsoft are in hosted category. Their charges and appliances are costly. on premise services is cheaper but the maintenance charges are very high.

You can opt for the options according to your use, but i would recommed you to check rhubcom's turbomeeting. it is a on premise service with no maintenance charges. You can check with www.rhubcom.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users