Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook Calendar

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Samsbc12

Samsbc12

• Members
  • 89 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:39 AM

Posted 27 May 2008 - 12:33 PM

I have a user that uses the calendar a lot in the current work day mode. She says that in the past it only showed hours 8:00am to 5:00pm, but now it shows everything. I am not aware of a way to limit the hours shown, does anyone have any suggestions. Going into tools >> calendar options and change settings there I haven't been able to do it.

This is outlook 2003 btw.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:39 AM

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:21 PM

I think if you set the work week to 7 days, that's what it displays. If you set it to 5 days, I believe the hours change
http://burgetave.com/id17.html
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 eLenka

eLenka

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 PM

Posted 02 June 2008 - 08:12 AM

As far as I can see in my Outlook, it always show all hours (regardless of 5-days or 7-days week), but the work hours differ in color. Work hours are in the center of the window, to see morning and evening hours, one should scroll the page up or down (so, maybe, she hasn't scroll before and therefore believed she has only 8 hours to schedule). From 8 to 17 are the default work hours for Outlook. They can be changed in calendar options. But to change the number of hours shown - ???... I've never seen this option. My opinion is your user has mistaken, she can't have only 8 hours displayed...

Edited by eLenka, 02 June 2008 - 08:13 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users