Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Why Is My Bitcomet Program So Large?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 333nnn

333nnn

• Members
  • 97 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:15 PM

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:01 AM

In the listing of my programs in Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel my BitComet 0.60 program is listed as being almost 5 Gigs. Why so big? I was thinking that the program could be listed as being this large because it includes downloads that are being stored somewhere I'm not aware of, but the downloads would not be included with the size of the program. Also, in the Add or Remove Programs list it says that the last time BitComet 0.60 was used was two years ago, but I use the program regularly. Thanks for any replies.

Edited by 333nnn, 27 May 2008 - 05:30 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users