Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need For Speed Pro Street

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:41 PM

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:46 PM

Anyone else playing it? I remember trying the demo a few months ago and I thought they had ruined the NFS series. The demo, to me, was terrible. I decided to get the game the other day though, and I love it! One of my favorite parts is the realism, especially the cosmetic damage caused by crashing. Also in the game, I noticed that when you are going fast, it is much better then previous games. I remember playing older racing games, and it would say you're going like 150, but it felt like you were going so slow. Another of my favorite things is that you drive on closed courses so you don't have cars and other objects getting in your way, but it's still got the cool features of a street racing game such as customizing your cars.

My only complaints with the game is that it is hard to steer with the arrow keys, but I just ordered an Xbox wireless gaming receiver so I can use my xbox controller to play. I guess thats not the games fault though. I also wish my graphics card was better. My ATI X1900gt has been starting to show its age.

I was wondering about the online though. I've been having too much fun doing the single player to try it out yet.

So what are everyone else's opinion on this game?
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 cornzey

cornzey

• Members
  • 156 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 PM

Posted 10 June 2008 - 06:49 AM

I play NFS:Prostreet but on the 360.

I think it's a good game with lots of features and excellent graphics.

However, I miss the ability to 'free roam' and also the street racing style of racing.

Still like it though....

Posted Image

If I'm giving you help and I don't reply within 24 hours PM me with the topic link.

Avast Anti-Virus - Zone Alarm Firewall
Stay Protected.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users