Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Worlds Hardest Game Version 1.0

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 AM

Posted 25 May 2008 - 09:37 PM

http://instantplay.org/
Goodluck getting past level 4....
What do you think?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 skyfuser

skyfuser

• Members
  • 470 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:26 PM

Posted 25 May 2008 - 11:42 PM

There are multiple games...
I played Dupligon, got a 85 lol.
"If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is explained in this way." - Bertrand Russell

#3 JohnWho

JohnWho

Who was running the store?

• Members
  • 2,611 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:13 AM

Yeah, which game do you mean, CGM3?

Here's the one I got - linked at a different site - Canyon Defense.

Your link gives a different game everytime you load the page.

Edited by JohnWho, 26 May 2008 - 08:44 AM.

I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

#4 skyfuser

skyfuser

• Members
  • 470 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:59 AM

Got to Level 5 3/4 for Mass Attack. Kept losing, so I finally screamed at the computer and closed the instantplay window :'D
"If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is explained in this way." - Bertrand Russell

#5 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2008 - 12:02 PM

Argh sorry I knew it gave different games.
I put the game I played and was talking about in the title.

"Worlds Hardest Game Version 1.0"

http://www.jetztspielen.de/game95169.html

#6 skyfuser

skyfuser

• Members
  • 470 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2008 - 12:54 PM

I "won" Canyon Defense, if you count it saying "YOU WIN!!!" and letting it save my score. I got 54425, lol.

I HATE LEVEL 4!!!!!!! (I suddenly hate blue balls with a passion)
Edit: Ohhhhh I realized how to solve it!!!! This is a bit tricky though.... it's all about what you know about circles, I'm surprised I didn't realize that earlier :thumbsup:

Edit2: Murder. Posted Image

Edited by skyfuser, 26 May 2008 - 12:59 PM.

#7 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2008 - 02:07 PM

Ahhh, you beat level 4 and I only got 2 out of 3 before the windmill thing hit me.

#8 skyfuser

skyfuser

• Members
  • 470 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2008 - 02:11 PM

I just screamed at the computer and decided to close the window XD
It was actually simple, you just need to stay on the inner half of the circle. Since, you know... the circles on the outside move faster. It's tricky to find the right place where the blue balls swing as fast as the square goes.
I am never doing that again today. Maybe next weekend when I finally calm down :thumbsup:
Posted Image

#9 dark messenger

dark messenger

• Members
  • 1,741 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:26 PM

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:16 PM

Skyfuser, doin better than you lol.. I was on 90 deaths and level 8... before i closed the window in anger hehe

#10 skyfuser

skyfuser

• Members
  • 470 posts
  •  

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:35 PM

Meh... don't think I'll do that again until I need to scream at the computer again :thumbsup:
Oh wait where's my picture O.O
I hated that level where all the blue balls moved in the circle, kept dying after getting 1 of the I think yellow things.

#11 dark messenger

dark messenger

• Members
  • 1,741 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:36 AM

Level 7? with like the 10 spirals?

#12 skyfuser

skyfuser

• Members
  • 470 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2008 - 06:24 PM

No, that picture on #8.

Couldn't figure out the thing lol.
And I kinda got mad at one point around level 6 and lost a whole bunch of lives on purpose so that's why I have such a high number :thumbsup:

#13 dark messenger

dark messenger

• Members
  • 1,741 posts
  •  

Posted 11 June 2008 - 10:32 AM

Posted Image

Hows that eh??? :-)

#14 dark messenger

dark messenger

• Members
  • 1,741 posts
  •  

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:34 PM

LOOL...

Ok, right now, I'm on level 25.... with 799 deaths hehe.. Ive had to walk away from the computer a zillion times just to stop myself throwing it out the window.. lol

#15 skyfuser

skyfuser

• Members
  • 470 posts
  •  

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:39 PM

I'm laughing hysterically at your reference about yourself and the window. Look here.
I think I'll retry after finals... -zombie voice- I must beat dark messenger *_*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users