Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Shockwave 10/11 Problem With Game

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 emopants92

emopants92

• Members
  • 87 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:08 AM

Posted 25 May 2008 - 02:03 PM

ok I played VMK (Virtual Magic Kingdom), it just closed recently, but every time I was playing (and even now on some games that use flash and shockwave player) it gives me an error message saying. "You need to update your shockwave player click here or cancle", I orignaly got this message and click udate, it updated my shockwave player to the new version 10 or 11 i cant remember told me to restart. I restarted my computer, and went to the game and gave me the same message again! Also now every 30 min. or so ill get a message saying "Error could not find micromedia flash player". I have tried unistalling my shockwave player and updating it to version 9 but it will just give me the same message still. So if you could help me with these 2 problems i would greatly appericate it. Thanks (Also if you need a HijackThis log i can post one)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users