Hi, sorry for the delay in responding, but the amount of people posting with infected computers is through the roof and we sometimes can't get to logs as fast as we would like to.You might want to save this page on your favorites, so you can find it again when you return.# Step 1 #
Please make sure that you can view all hidden files. Instructions on how to do this can be found here:How to see hidden files in Windows# Step 2 #
Please click this link-->Jotti
# Step 3 #
- When the jotti page has finished loading, click the Browse button and navigate to the following file and click Submit.
- Please post back the results of the scan in your next post.
- You can try the same at Virustotal: http://www.virustotal.com/
Please download the ComboFix from the links above and follow all instructions for running the tool:http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofixPlease ensure you read this guide carefully and install the Recovery Console first.
The Windows Recovery Console will allow you to boot up into a special recovery (repair) mode. This allows us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware. It is a simple procedure that will only take a few moments of your time.
Once installed, you should see a blue screen prompt that says:The Recovery Console was successfully installed.
Please continue as follows:
Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while its running. That may cause it to stall.Extra-Note: Please, DO NOT use ComboFix on your own. It is a very powerful tool designed to deal with sophisticated infections and if something goes wrong or you use it incorrectly, you could possibly lose the use of your computer. It is ONLY meant to be used under the direct supervision of a malware removal specialist. Please read Combofix's Disclaimer# Step 4 #
- "If you downloaded ComboFix previously, delete that version and download it again as the tool is frequently updated!"
- Very Important! Temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any anti-malware real-time protection before performing a scan. They can interfere with ComboFix or remove some of its embedded files which may cause "unpredictable results".
Click on this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive. If yours is not listed and you don't know how to disable it, please ask.
- Double click combofix.exe and follow the prompts.
- When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Post that log and a HiJackthis log in your next reply
- Be sure to re-enable your anti-virus and other security programs, after ComboFix finished.
In your next reply, please post:
- The results from Jotti's analyse.
- The ComboFix log.
- A new HijackThis log.