Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malaware Kvmsecure

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Katerina C

Katerina C

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:16 PM

Posted 24 May 2008 - 06:18 PM

I have been getting the followoing annoying message when I use the browser. This infection has already blocked my task manager and deleted some applications. I tried to fix with Smithfraudfix, Superantispyware and RogueRemover with no luck. Unfortunately my antivirus program had expired. I tried to buy the SpywareDoctor but the virus won't let me proceed with purchase (!).

Does anyone have any ideas?
This is the browser message that I am getting:

"Due to insecure Internet browsing your PC can easily get infected with viruses, worms and trojans without your knowledge, and that can lead to system slowdown, freezes and crashes.
Also insecure Internet activity can result in revealing your personal information.
To get full advanced real-time protection for PC and Internet activity, register KvmSecure. "

Thanks
Katerina

Edited by Orange Blossom, 24 May 2008 - 06:23 PM.
Move to more appropriate forum. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users