Please copy & paste logs, don't attach them unless asked to do so ... It's easier for us to work with them
Not seeing anything malicious in your hijackthis log, however I do question all those entries in your trusted zone, putting an entry in your trusted zone is like giving your house keys to a stranger & then going on holiday, any site in the trusted zone can download & run anything on your computer without asking you first. I would remove them unless you feel you absolutely need them.
Please run a Kaspersky Online Scan
Please do an online scan with Kaspersky WebScanner
Click on Kaspersky Online Scanner
You will be promted to install an ActiveX component from Kaspersky,
- The program will launch and then begin downloading the latest definition files:
- Once the files have been downloaded click on NEXT
- Now click on Scan Settings
- In the scan settings make sure that the following are selected:
Extended (if available otherwise Standard)
- Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
Scan Archives Scan Mail Bases
- Click OK
- Now under select a target to scan: Select My Computer
- The program will start and scan your system.
- The scan will take a while so be patient and let it run.
- Once the scan is complete it will display if your system has been infected.
- Now click on the Save as Text button:
- Once finished, save the log to your Desktop as filename KAV.txt
Please Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here :-http://www.majorgeeks.com/Malwarebytes_Ant...ware_d5756.html
or here :-http://www.besttechie.net/tools/mbam-setup.exe
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
* Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
* The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.
* The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
* Copy and Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Please follow these directions to run Combofix & post a log.http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix