Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Antivirus 2000

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 avan

avan

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:48 AM

Posted 24 May 2008 - 06:30 AM

I need help removing Antivirus 2008 from my system. Every time I start my computer and every several minutes that pass, the Antivirus 2008 dialog box pops up and warns me to upgrade (for 49.95) to protect my system and remove 41 potentially dangerous viruses. How can I purge my system of this malware?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ruby1

ruby1

a forum member

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:48 AM

Posted 24 May 2008 - 12:33 PM

Hi; are you sure you HAVE an infection OR that you are running avg antivirus 7.5 and are being asked to 'upgrade' to avg antivirus 2008?

please can you clarify?can you kindly tell us which windows version you are running; which antivirus program and what other protection programs are already on board :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users