Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Free Superantispyware

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 rlprlp

rlprlp

• Members
  • 198 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:22 AM

Posted 23 May 2008 - 07:22 AM

I was having a problem with the previous version of SUPERAntispyware (SAS). When I contacted their customer support, they informed me that there were others having the same problem, but they were unable to duplicate the problem in their laboratory. They asked me for my help, and I agreed. For a few weeks, they sent me various test versions of SAS, and then had me run scans, and then send them log reports. They fixed the problem in the new version that was just released the other day.

To thank me for my help, they gave me three activation codes for SAS Pro.

I have asked everyone that I know. I guess people like what they have, and are not interested in change, or trying something new. That's fine by me; it's not my job to try to "sell" SAS. Anyway, I have been unable to give them away, which is what SAS gave them to me for.

If anyone is interested, please reply to this thread, and I will use BC's PM service to send you a code. If there is much interest, I will send codes to the first three responses.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Juha

Juha

• Members
  • 512 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:22 PM

Posted 23 May 2008 - 08:41 AM

I wouldn't mind one! I got SAS Free installed and never seen/tested the Pro Version. Is it much better? I think I could make use of it.

Thanks.

#3 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:22 PM

Posted 23 May 2008 - 08:58 AM

Hello rlprlp,

I too would quite like one if thats ok.
Regards,

Alan.

#4 DSTM

DSTM

"Bleepin' Aussie Addict"

• Members
  • 2,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:22 AM

Posted 23 May 2008 - 09:28 AM

I would really appreciate one also,if I'm not too late. Thanks. :thumbsup:
I would like a full time SAS Guard,which only comes in the Pro Version.

Edited by DSTM, 23 May 2008 - 09:33 AM.

#5 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:22 AM

Posted 23 May 2008 - 12:06 PM

Very nice thought rlprlp. Thanks for thinking of our members.
I have the full version and it is a great tool. Enjoy it.
Thanks again
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#6 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:39 PM

Hi rlprlp
I would also appreciate one, Am I late too?
Thanks
Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

The help you receive here is always free but if you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image.

#7 rlprlp

rlprlp
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 198 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:22 AM

Posted 23 May 2008 - 07:55 PM

First three posters: Check your mail for the code.

Boopme: Thank you for the kind words. It is my pleasure; I have received a lot of help here.

Extremeboy: Sorry, buddy: you're one post too late! (I almost wish that you hadn't posted; I actually kind of feel bad for you!) Sorry!

You're all welcome. If there are any problems with the codes, I copy/pasted them directly from the e-mail that SAS sent to me, and I really can't do anything about it. This isn't to imply that I think there may be any problems; I'm just letting you know, just in case.

Signing off of this thread.

#8 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,975 posts
  •  

Posted 23 May 2008 - 08:51 PM

No Promblem rlprlp. It's okay. I have other protections enable allready.
Thanks anyways :thumbsup:
Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

The help you receive here is always free but if you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image.

#9 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 37,010 posts
  •  

Posted 24 May 2008 - 04:04 PM

Thank you for your generosity rlprlp in sharing these with other members. Now that all the extra license numbers have been given out, I will close this thread. ~ OB
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users