Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Amy Winehouse Worried Ghosts Are Trying To Harm Her

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 no one

no one

• Members
  • 843 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 PM

Posted 22 May 2008 - 07:21 PM

Los Angeles (eCanadaNow) - Amy Winehouse fled her home last night, claiming ghosts were trying to harm her.
http://www.ecanadanow.com/news/entertainme...r-20080522.html

well, it all makes kinda sense now........

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster"

Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,250 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:56 PM

Posted 22 May 2008 - 11:38 PM

That girl is mental :thumbsup:
"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

#3 Silent Monk

Silent Monk

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:56 PM

Posted 24 May 2008 - 12:35 AM

I wonder about that woman....and she has children! *shivers* I worry about them....she may not get as much media as Brittany spears, but, they're but pretty much on a level playing field when it comes to mental craziness. I have to wonder if they would be anywhere close to sane if they weren't constantly being dogged by the paparazzi and the media. In a way, I kind of pity celebrities...

#4 DSTM

DSTM

"Bleepin' Aussie Addict"

• Members
  • 2,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:56 AM

Posted 24 May 2008 - 12:54 AM

Like or despise Amy,she has a good voice. Most Entertainers have some sort of substance abuse.Just have to read Wiki to see how many have ended it. Just who the Media chooses to go after.I certainly hope she gets treatment.
I do like her song, REHAB. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users