Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google Prank

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 LoLucky

LoLucky

• Members
  • 331 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:34 AM

Posted 01 April 2005 - 11:45 AM

OMG LOL!!!
GoogleGulp
GOO GOOGLE!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 twinsdad

twinsdad

• Members
  • 411 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:34 AM

Posted 01 April 2005 - 11:50 AM

LoLucky: I made it half way thru before spewing coffee. You owe me a new keyboard :thumbsup:
"Love to eat them mousies, mousies what I like to eat; bite they little heads off, nibble on they tiny feet". B. Kliban

#3 LoLucky

LoLucky
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 331 posts
  •  

Posted 01 April 2005 - 11:57 AM

Soon as i saw it was a Drink from Google i started Laughing
I REALLY LIKE THE FAQ's!!! :thumbsup: :trumpet: :inlove: :cool:

I Hope they Keep it up all day i would love to show my Mom LOFL!! :)

Sorry about your Keyboard. :flowers:

Edited by LoLucky, 01 April 2005 - 12:00 PM.

#4 LoLucky

LoLucky
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 331 posts
  •  

Posted 01 April 2005 - 12:03 PM

OMG I didn't see this part!

Google Gulp and Your Privacy
From time to time, in order to improve Google Gulp's usefulness for our users, Google Gulp will send packets of data related to your usage of this product from a wireless transmitter embedded in the base of your Google Gulp bottle to the GulpPlex™, a heavily guarded, massively parallel server farm whose location is known only to Eric Schmidt, who carries its GPS coordinates on a 64-bit-encrypted smart card locked in a stainless-steel briefcase handcuffed to his right wrist. No personally identifiable information of any kind related to your consumption of Google Gulp or any other current or future Google Foods product will ever be given, sold, bartered, auctioned off, tossed into a late-night poker pot, or otherwise transferred in any way to any untrustworthy third party, ever, we swear. See our Privacy Policy.

:flowers: :trumpet: :inlove: :cool: :thumbsup:
LOL Little Over Kill on Emoticons but thats just TOOO Funny

#5 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  

Posted 06 April 2005 - 08:16 PM

very funny

#6 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2005 - 01:28 PM

I've seen this for a little bit (since april first) However, i don't think that I could contain myself when viewing this.... OMG! This is so funny! :thumbsup:

#7 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 07 April 2005 - 01:35 PM

Soon as i saw it was a Drink from Google i started Laughing
I REALLY LIKE THE FAQ's!!!  :flowers:  :inlove:  :cool:  :)

:P :trumpet: The FAG's are hysterical!!!!

My Favorite. :thumbsup:

3. Isn't that kind of dangerous?

Well, none of the lab rats who've been pounding this stuff for the past eight months have keeled over yet, which we find fairly reassuring. At any rate, you should be aware that by popping the seal on the twist-off Gulp cap, you send a wireless signal to Google's servers indicating your irrevocable acceptance of the Google Gulp Terms and Conditions, which do include the possibility, however remote, of hideous genetic mutation resulting from your consumption of this product. We're pretty sure you won't die, though.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users