Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help Help Help!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 swaMprUnner

swaMprUnner

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:16 AM

Posted 22 May 2008 - 11:17 AM

Hello all,

Okay first off, I was running 2 browsers FireFox(defualt) and IE6. I purchased some webspace at Bluehost. I loaded my page and had some problems. So I simplefied it by rewriteing the page with just the problems so I could target what was going on. I started by viewing my page in IE6, the jpegs looked like crap, like I had saved the jpeg images as a gif. I also had a gif antimation that would not run. So I had my brother look at the site and he could see the antimation and the jpegs as they were suppose to look he was running the same browser. Then I looked at them on another computer and they looked fine running the same browser. Called tech support and they could not help me. Then I decided to update my browser to IE7, same results. But when I viewed through Firefox all looked good. This lead me to beleave that it had to do with my defualt browser. So I switched them out and made IE my defualt. This fixed the jpeg problem but not the antimation problem. Now the jpegs look good in both browsers and the antimation doesnt work in either. I then uninstalled FireFox nothing changed. So I did a search of firefox to see if anything was left behind, I had a bunch of firefox files so I deleted them, nothing changed. Is there a program that will search the registry for any left over files? O ya I recreated the antimation and saved it after I changed the defualt browser to. Does anyone have anymore ideas? Its really starting to make me mad. I mean everyone can see it but I still would like to beable to get everything on my PC to work. I need to see what they see to create a website.

PLEASE HELP,

swaMprUnner :thumbsup:
I would rather be a little overkill with my computer. Than to have my computer be killed.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users