Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Random Trojans And Spyware

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Devin-Squared

Devin-Squared

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:49 AM

Posted 22 May 2008 - 09:52 AM

Hey,

I am trying to remove all the malware and other nasties from this computer and I seem to be missing some spots where they are spawning from. I did all the preparation steps except for Deckard's. This is because when I run Deckard's after the second box that you press ok on, and it begins to start loading up, Deckard's errors and closes. So it stops before it gets to the part where it asks to install Hijack this. I have hijack this by itself, should I just post a log straight from that?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Devin-Squared

Devin-Squared
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 22 May 2008 - 11:56 AM

Here is my Kaspersky Report:

KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER REPORT
Thursday, May 22, 2008 12:49:29 PM
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 5.0.98.0
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 22/05/2008
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 794702

Scan Settings
Scan using the following antivirus database extended
Scan Archives true
Scan Mail Bases true

Scan Target My Computer
A:\
C:\
D:\
X:\

Scan Statistics
Total number of scanned objects 100498
Number of viruses found 31
Number of infected objects 138
Number of suspicious objects 2
Duration of the scan process 01:36:28

Infected Object Name Virus Name Last Action
C:\Deckard\System Scanner\20080520173353\backup\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\101484.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Deckard\System Scanner\20080520173353\backup\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\10658000.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Deckard\System Scanner\20080520173353\backup\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\1075953.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Deckard\System Scanner\20080520173353\backup\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\10961531.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Deckard\System Scanner\20080520173353\backup\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\126156.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Deckard\System Scanner\20080520173353\backup\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\13480015.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Deckard\System Scanner\20080520173353\backup\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\139109.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Deckard\System Scanner\20080520173353\backup\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\1397812.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Deckard\System Scanner\20080520173353\backup\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\1408859.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Deckard\System Scanner\20080520173353\backup\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\141265.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Deckard\System Scanner\20080520173353\backup\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\141593.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Deckard\System Scanner\20080520173353\backup\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\141703.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Deckard\System Scanner\20080520173353\backup\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\166390.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Deckard\System Scanner\20080520173353\backup\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\1918484.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Deckard\System Scanner\20080520173353\backup\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\1998578.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\ApplicationHistory\DtxQuickLaunch.exe.1579dc44.ini.inuse Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\2001234.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\2009750.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\2095281.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\2304171.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\2373593.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\2706421.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\299156.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\336796.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\3740750.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\3778453.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\4383078.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\567406.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\63312.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\661531.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\751265.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\7780640.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\793328.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\8383921.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\8446640.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\89125.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\9640687.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\97703.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\995187.tmp Infected: Trojan.Win32.Krepper.q skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\app100.tmp Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.DelphinMediaViewer.e skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\app6.tmp/data0002/data0003 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Keenval skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\app6.tmp/data0002/data0004 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Keenval skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\app6.tmp/data0002/data0005 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Keenval skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\app6.tmp/data0002 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Keenval skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\app6.tmp/data0003 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Keenval.n skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\app6.tmp/data0004 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Keenval skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\app6.tmp NSIS: infected - 6 skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\app7.tmp Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.DelphinMediaViewer.e skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\appA.tmp Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.DelphinMediaViewer.i skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\appD5.tmp Infected: not-a-virus:NetTool.Win32.Dpi skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\appE2.tmp Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.ac skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\auf2.exe Infected: Packed.Win32.NSAnti.r skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\INMEM000.REM Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\pspv.exe Infected: not-a-virus:PSWTool.Win32.PassView.a skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\AntiPhishing\B3BB5BBA-E7D5-40AB-A041-A5B1C0B26C8F.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0J4NU54J\e[1].anr Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Ani.c skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0J4NU54J\zpopup[2].cgi Infected: Exploit.HTML.UrlSpoof.a skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avg8\Log\avgcore.log Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avg8\Log\avglng.log Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avg8\Log\avgrs.log Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avg8\Log\avgsched.log Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avg8\Log\avgsrm.log Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avg8\Log\avgui.log Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avg8\Log\avgwd.log Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\DyFuCAInternetOptimizer.zip/install.exe Suspicious: Password-protected-EXE skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\DyFuCAInternetOptimizer.zip ZIP: suspicious - 1 skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch2.zip/MWSBAR.DLL Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch.s skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch2.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch3.zip/MWSSRCAS.DLL Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch3.zip ZIP: infected - 1 skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch41.zip/bar/1.bin/F3CJPEG.DLL Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.FunWeb.d skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch41.zip/bar/1.bin/F3HISTSW.DLL Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch41.zip/bar/1.bin/F3HTMLMU.DLL Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch41.zip/bar/1.bin/F3POPSWT.DLL Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch.l skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch41.zip/bar/1.bin/F3PSSAVR.SCR Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch41.zip/bar/1.bin/F3REPROX.DLL Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch.l skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch41.zip/bar/1.bin/F3RESTUB.DLL Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch41.zip/bar/1.bin/F3SCHMON.EXE Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch.a skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch41.zip/bar/1.bin/F3SCRCTR.DLL Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch.l skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch41.zip/bar/1.bin/F3WPHOOK.DLL Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch.bh skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch41.zip/bar/1.bin/M3HTML.DLL Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch.f skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch41.zip/bar/1.bin/M3OUTLCN.DLL Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch41.zip/bar/1.bin/M3PLUGIN.DLL Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch.l skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch41.zip/bar/1.bin/M3SKIN.DLL Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch41.zip/bar/1.bin/MWSBAR.DLL_tobedeleted Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch.s skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch41.zip/bar/1.bin/MWSOEPLG.DLL Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch.m skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch41.zip/bar/1.bin/MWSOESTB.DLL Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch41.zip/bar/1.bin/NPMYWEBS.DLL Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch.i skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch41.zip/SrchAstt/1.bin/MWSSRCAS.DLL_tobedeleted Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery\MyWebSearch41.zip ZIP: infected - 19 skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\78912CME\200_160_i_5[1].abc Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.wd skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\78912CME\200_160_i_6[1].abc Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.wd skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\78912CME\200_160_i_6[2].abc Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.wd skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\78912CME\200_160_i_7[1].abc Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.wd skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Q0AKCMEF\200_160_i_2[1].abc Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.wd skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Q0AKCMEF\200_160_i_2[2].abc Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.wd skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Q0AKCMEF\200_160_i_4[1].abc Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.wd skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\Q0AKCMEF\200_160_i_5[1].abc Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.wd skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\TW25SVI8\199_150_i_3[1].abc Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.wd skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\TW25SVI8\200_160_i_3[1].abc Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.wd skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\TW25SVI8\200_160_i_5[1].abc Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.wd skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\TW25SVI8\200_160_i_7[1].abc Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.wd skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\TW25SVI8\200_160_i_7[2].abc Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.wd skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\X7ZIJKUM\200_160_i_1[1].abc Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.wd skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\X7ZIJKUM\200_160_i_1[2].abc Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.wd skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\X7ZIJKUM\200_160_i_2[1].abc Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.wd skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\X7ZIJKUM\200_160_i_4[1].abc Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.wd skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\Dentrix\Data\PAData\PDOXUSRS.NET Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\Dentrix\_QSQ774.MB Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\03D76260 Infected: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Agent.ai skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\048C789D.exe Infected: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Agent.ai skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\07A65333 Infected: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Agent.ai skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\07A97D30 Infected: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Agent.ai skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\07AC272C Infected: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Agent.ai skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\0A8D6928 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.kc skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\0AC85CE7 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Nex.b skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\0ACB06E4 Infected: Trojan.Win32.StartPage.eb skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\0ACE30E0 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Nex.b skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\0BCF0889 Infected: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Agent.ai skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\0D315C40 Infected: Trojan.VBS.StartPage.i skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\0DA06FC6 Infected: Trojan.Win32.StartPage.eb skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\0DEB3573 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Brok skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\0F4517F6 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.kc skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\0FB85578 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.kc skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\10585EC8 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Small.kc skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\10C13AA2 Infected: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Agent.ai skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\150611F9 Infected: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Agent.ai skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\1C5276A1 Infected: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Agent.ai skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\23BA5244 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Nex.b skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\250569AA Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Nex.b skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\25787456 Infected: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Agent.ai skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\2677444E Infected: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Agent.ai skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\309525A9 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Nex.b skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\33274CE5 Infected: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Agent.ai skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\341A17E0 Infected: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Agent.ai skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\3EC5682D.class Infected: Trojan.Java.Nocheat skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\4C05619A Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Nex.b skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\51734B72 Infected: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Agent.ai skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\52074B46 Infected: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Agent.ai skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\568918A1 Infected: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Agent.ai skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\5C642737 Infected: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Agent.ai skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\5C77092B Infected: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Agent.ai skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\65F85C52 Infected: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Agent.ai skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\6ACD47AA Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Nex.b skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\6B81529C Infected: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Agent.ai skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\6B86793E Infected: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Agent.ai skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\77AF6DCF Infected: Trojan-Proxy.Win32.Agent.ai skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\7CAE2EE7.class Infected: Exploit.Java.ByteVerify skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\7CB158E3.class Infected: Exploit.Java.ByteVerify skipped

C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\7DEF007F Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Nex.b skipped

C:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\tracking.log Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP395\A0047272.dll Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP401\A0048046.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP412\A0049137.scr Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.MyWebSearch skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP414\A0050093.dll Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050182.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050183.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050184.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050245.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050248.dll Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050249.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050250.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050251.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050252.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050253.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050254.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050255.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050256.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050257.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050258.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050259.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050260.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050261.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050262.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050263.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050264.dll Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050265.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050266.dll Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050267.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050268.dll Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050269.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050270.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050271.dll Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050272.dll Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050273.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050274.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050275.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050276.dll Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050277.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050278.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050279.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050280.dll Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050281.exe Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP417\A0050282.dll Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4617D869-6DFF-4342-BE3F-6D5D37A05BC1}\RP422\change.log Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\Debug\PASSWD.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\odbs.log Infected: Trojan.VBS.Valg skipped

C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\EventCache\{81F4AE19-7B6E-4DFA-95A3-706E1094AC11}.bin Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\ReportingEvents.log Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\edb.log Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\tmp.edb Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\AppEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\Internet.evt Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SecEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SysEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\h323log.txt Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.BTR Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.MAP Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING.VER Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING1.MAP Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING2.MAP Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.DATA Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.MAP Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\WindowsUpdate.log Object is locked skipped

Edited by Orange Blossom, 22 May 2008 - 06:49 PM.
Move to more appropriate forum. ~ OB

#3 Devin-Squared

Devin-Squared
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:17 AM

*bump*

#4 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 50,606 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:49 AM

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:29 AM

If you cannot get DSS to run properly then post your hijackthis log in the HijackThis Logs and Malware Removal forum, NOT here, for assistance by the HJT Team Experts.

Start a new topic, give it a relevant title and post your log along with a brief description of your problem, a summary of any anti-malware tools you have used and a summary of any steps that you have performed on your own. An expert will analyze your log and reply with instructions advising you what to fix. Be sure to include in your comments that you attempted to use DSS but encountered a problem with it.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users