Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Subtle Changes

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Penlid

Penlid

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 AM

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:36 PM

I'm new to this forum, but advised to use it by an IT friend. I have a problem with the internet, it keeps saying "page unavailable". I normally have good internet and use the same sites all the time. It seems to get worse the longer the internet is on. I recently changed to avg anti virus that found a trojan recently but nows says everything is ok.
The strange part is when i try to bring up task manager, it says its been disabled by the administrator. Also it will not let me upgrade my windows defender.
Any ideas please? Could me changing anti virus from CA to AVG let this problem(virus) past or happen.
Thanks for the help people.

Edited by Penlid, 20 May 2008 - 03:38 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,906 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 AM

Posted 20 May 2008 - 04:19 PM

First let's see if it is being caused by spyware. Also is this an XP system?
If Vista ,Run As Administrator

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on Download_mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
  • MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
  • On the Scanner tab:
    • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
    • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
  • Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart your computer. (see Note below)
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

Next
Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune & save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
  • Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.
  • Click the Empty Selected button.
  • If you use Firefox browser click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
    If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
  • If you use Opera browser click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
    If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
  • Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".

NOW:
Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home Users
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download and unzip them from here.)
  • Under "Configuration and Preferences", click the Preferences button.
  • Click the Scanning Control tab.
  • Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
  • Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
  • Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 Penlid

Penlid
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 23 May 2008 - 05:59 PM

Sorry for the delay in replying i had a problem.
1. I'm running xp home with Int explorer 7.
I ran the Malware product, followed the instructions. It did find problems. I deleted them. I then relised i had another update to do. Ran the program. More problems found but not as bad as the first. I was then asked to restart for the change to take effect.
This is when i realised i had an issue. I tried to open IE 7 but nothing happened. Tried to get on the internet from various ways i.e links in start menu and game helps that type of thing. All of them just seemed "dead". I couldn't check anything, as it said i was not the administrator. My account is listed as the owner ( adminstrator).
With this fault i asked my friend to help. He got my IE 6 to work by uninstalling IE 7. Found that is was a MyWebSearch and trojan problem that malware had found.
The questions i'm asking are: Should i carry on with your list of things to do? Should i start from the beginning again?
Thankyou for time with this. Here is the logs from malware scans ( hope this means somethings to you)

Log 1
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.12
Database version: 774

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 57482
Time elapsed: 11 minute(s), 13 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 2
Memory Modules Infected: 6
Registry Keys Infected: 159
Registry Values Infected: 9
Registry Data Items Infected: 2
Folders Infected: 17
Files Infected: 91

Memory Processes Infected:
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SRCHMN.EXE (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Unloaded process successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSOEMON.EXE (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Unloaded process successfully.

Memory Modules Infected:
c:\program files\internet explorer\msimg32.dll (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Unloaded module successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ahyookqg.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Unloaded module successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rqRIaXNG.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Unloaded module successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fccyxvvt.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Unloaded module successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSBAR.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Unloaded module successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSOESTB.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Unloaded module successfully.

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{dd97abfb-146c-4899-ba18-99aea79dd9d7} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{dd97abfb-146c-4899-ba18-99aea79dd9d7} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{97f7302a-147c-4435-901c-184375993be6} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{97f7302a-147c-4435-901c-184375993be6} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\fccyxvvt (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{cf54be1c-9359-4395-8533-1657cf209cfe} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{d518921a-4a03-425e-9873-b9a71756821e} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{59c7fc09-1c83-4648-b3e6-003d2bbc7481} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{68af847f-6e91-45dd-9b68-d6a12c30e5d7} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{9170b96c-28d4-4626-8358-27e6caeef907} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{d1a71fa0-ff48-48dd-9b6d-7a13a3e42127} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{ddb1968e-ead6-40fd-8dae-ff14757f60c7} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{f138d901-86f0-4383-99b6-9cdd406036da} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{00a6faf6-072e-44cf-8957-5838f569a31d} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{00a6faf1-072e-44cf-8957-5838f569a31d} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{00a6faf1-072e-44cf-8957-5838f569a31d} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{07b18ea9-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{07b18ea1-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{07b18ea1-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{07b18eab-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{07b18eab-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{53ced2d0-5e9a-4761-9005-648404e6f7e5} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearchtoolbar.settingsplugin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearchtoolbar.settingsplugin.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.iecookiesmanager (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{0f8ecf4f-3646-4c3a-8881-8e138ffcaf70} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{b813095c-81c0-4e40-aa14-67520372b987} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{c9d7be3e-141a-4c85-8cd6-32461f3df2c7} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{cff4ce82-3aa2-451f-9b77-7165605fb835} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.iecookiesmanager.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{147a976f-eee1-4377-8ea7-4716e4cdd239} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{1e0de227-5ce4-4ea3-ab0c-8b03e1aa76bc} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.datacontrol (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{25560540-9571-4d7b-9389-0f166788785a} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{25560540-9571-4d7b-9389-0f166788785a} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.datacontrol.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.htmlmenu (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{3dc201fb-e9c9-499c-a11f-23c360d7c3f8} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{3dc201fb-e9c9-499c-a11f-23c360d7c3f8} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{98d9753d-d73b-42d5-8c85-4469cda897ab} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{98d9753d-d73b-42d5-8c85-4469cda897ab} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.htmlmenu.2 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearch.htmlpanel (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{3e720452-b472-4954-b7aa-33069eb53906} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{3e720452-b472-4954-b7aa-33069eb53906} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearch.htmlpanel.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearchtoolbar.toolbarplugin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearchtoolbar.toolbarplugin.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.popswattersettingscontrol (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{63d0ed2c-b45b-4458-8b3b-60c69bbbd83c} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{63d0ed2c-b45b-4458-8b3b-60c69bbbd83c} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{8e6f1832-9607-4440-8530-13be7c4b1d14} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{a9571378-68a1-443d-b082-284f960c6d17} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.popswattersettingscontrol.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{7473d292-b7bb-4f24-ae82-7e2ce94bb6a9} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{7473d294-b7bb-4f24-ae82-7e2ce94bb6a9} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{7473d294-b7bb-4f24-ae82-7e2ce94bb6a9} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{7473d296-b7bb-4f24-ae82-7e2ce94bb6a9} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearch.pseudotransparentplugin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearch.pseudotransparentplugin.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{84da4fdf-a1cf-4195-8688-3e961f505983} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.popswatterbarbutton (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.popswatterbarbutton.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{938aa51a-996c-4884-98ce-80dd16a5c9da} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{9ff05104-b030-46fc-94b8-81276e4e27df} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{9ff05104-b030-46fc-94b8-81276e4e27df} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.htmlmenu.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{9afb8248-617f-460d-9366-d71cdeda3179} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\screensavercontrol.screensaverinstaller (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\screensavercontrol.screensaverinstaller.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{a4730ebe-43a6-443e-9776-36915d323ad3} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearch.outlookaddin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{adb01e81-3c79-4272-a0f1-7b2be7a782dc} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearch.outlookaddin.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.killerobjmanager (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.killerobjmanager.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.historykillerscheduler (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.historykillerscheduler.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.historyswattercontrolbar (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\funwebproducts.historyswattercontrolbar.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{d9fffb27-d62a-4d64-8cec-1ff006528805} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearch.chatsessionplugin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{e79dfbca-5697-4fbd-94e5-5b2a9c7c1612} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{e79dfbca-5697-4fbd-94e5-5b2a9c7c1612} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mywebsearch.chatsessionplugin.1 (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{07b18eaa-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{07b18eac-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{f87d7fb5-9dc5-4c8c-b998-d8dfe02e2978} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{07b18ea0-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{e342af55-b78a-4cd0-a2bb-da7f52d9d25e} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{e342af55-b78a-4cd0-a2bb-da7f52d9d25f} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{0d26bc71-a633-4e71-ad31-eadc3a1b6a3a} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{1093995a-ba37-41d2-836e-091067c4ad17} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{120927bf-1700-43bc-810f-fab92549b390} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{17de5e5e-bfe3-4e83-8e1f-8755795359ec} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{1f52a5fa-a705-4415-b975-88503b291728} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{247a115f-06c2-4fb3-967d-2d62d3cf4f0a} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{2e3537fc-cf2f-4f56-af54-5a6a3dd375cc} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{2e9937fc-cf2f-4f56-af54-5a6a3dd375cc} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{29d67d3c-509a-4544-903f-c8c1b8236554} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{3e1656ed-f60e-4597-b6aa-b6a58e171495} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{3e53e2cb-86db-4a4a-8bd9-ffeb7a64df82} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{3e720451-b472-4954-b7aa-33069eb53906} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{3e720453-b472-4954-b7aa-33069eb53906} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{3e720450-b472-4954-b7aa-33069eb53906} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{63d0ed2b-b45b-4458-8b3b-60c69bbbd83c} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{63d0ed2d-b45b-4458-8b3b-60c69bbbd83c} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{6e74766c-4d93-4cc0-96d1-47b8e07ff9ca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{72ee7f04-15bd-4845-a005-d6711144d86a} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{741de825-a6f0-4497-9aa6-8023cf9b0fff} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{7473d291-b7bb-4f24-ae82-7e2ce94bb6a9} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{7473d293-b7bb-4f24-ae82-7e2ce94bb6a9} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{7473d295-b7bb-4f24-ae82-7e2ce94bb6a9} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{7473d297-b7bb-4f24-ae82-7e2ce94bb6a9} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{7473d290-b7bb-4f24-ae82-7e2ce94bb6a9} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{90449521-d834-4703-bb4e-d3aa44042ff8} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{991aac62-b100-47ce-8b75-253965244f69} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{bbabdc90-f3d5-4801-863a-ee6ae529862d} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{d6ff3684-ad3b-48eb-bbb4-b9e6c5a355c1} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{eb9e5c1c-b1f9-4c2b-be8a-27d6446fdaf8} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{8ca01f0e-987c-49c3-b852-2f1ac4a7094c} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{8e6f1830-9607-4440-8530-13be7c4b1d14} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{a626cdbd-3d13-4f78-b819-440a28d7e8fc} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{c8cecde3-1ae1-4c4a-ad82-6d5b00212144} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{de38c398-b328-4f4c-a3ad-1b5e4ed93477} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{e47caee0-deea-464a-9326-3f2801535a4d} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{e79dfbc9-5697-4fbd-94e5-5b2a9c7c1612} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{e79dfbcb-5697-4fbd-94e5-5b2a9c7c1612} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{e79dfbc0-5697-4fbd-94e5-5b2a9c7c1612} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{f42228fb-e84e-479e-b922-fbbd096e792c} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{1d4db7d2-6ec9-47a3-bd87-1e41684e07bb} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Interface\{dd469a88-316c-441d-b712-783d9b9a6707} (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{981bda1d-c8ad-46ff-be2c-fddd859ac6f5} (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\{d28cd14c-50be-4cfa-951e-b37f25da3472} (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\saix.installercaller (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\saix.installercaller.1 (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{deceaaa2-370a-49bb-9362-68c3a58ddc62} (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{deceaaa2-370a-49bb-9362-68c3a58ddc62} (Adware.180Solutions) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\mywebsearchservice (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\mywebsearchservice (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\mywebsearchservice (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\RunDll32Policy\f3ScrCtr.dll (Adware.MyWay) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\crypt (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\aoprndtws (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\affri (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\rdfa (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\affri (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\FCOVM (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\RemoveRP (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Multimedia\WMPlayer\Schemes\f3pss (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MyWebSearch bar Uninstall (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins\MyWebSearch.OutlookAddin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\Word\Addins\MyWebSearch.OutlookAddin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\FunWebProducts (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Fun Web Products (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\FocusInteractive (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Fun Web Products (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\8030d4e0 (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks\{97f7302a-147c-4435-901c-184375993be6} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks\{00a6faf6-072e-44cf-8957-5838f569a31d} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\MyWebSearch Plugin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\My Web Search Bar Search Scope Monitor (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\MyWebSearch Email Plugin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\MyWebSearch Email Plugin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Media\WMSDK\Sources\f3PopularScreensavers (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\User Agent\Post Platform\FunWebProducts (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\LSA\Authentication Packages (Trojan.Vundo) -> Data: c:\windows\system32\rqriaxng -> Delete on reboot.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Authentication Packages (Trojan.Vundo) -> Data: c:\windows\system32\rqriaxng -> Delete on reboot.

Folders Infected:
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\SrchAstt (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Avatar (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Game (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\icons (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Settings (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\SrchAstt\1.bin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\ScreenSaver (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\Shared (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\ScreenSaver\Images (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\Shared\Cache (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
c:\program files\internet explorer\msimg32.dll (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ahyookqg.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\gqkooyha.ini (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rqRIaXNG.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\GNXaIRqr.ini (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\GNXaIRqr.ini2 (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fccyxvvt.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\SrchAstt\1.bin\MWSSRCAS.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSBAR.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HISTSW.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3DTACTL.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HTMLMU.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3HTML.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3POPSWT.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SKIN.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3CJPEG.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3SCRCTR.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3OUTLCN.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3HTTPCT.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3MSG.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\f3PSSavr.scr (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\yaywuuSi.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\K7JACIL2\hctp[1] (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\MB3SL0GF\kb456456[1] (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3BKGERR.JPG (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3IMSTUB.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3PSSAVR.SCR (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3REPROX.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3RESTUB.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3SCHMON.EXE (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3SPACER.WMV (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3WALLPP.DAT (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\F3WPHOOK.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\FWPBUDDY.PNG (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3FFXTBR.JAR (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3FFXTBR.MANIFEST (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3HIGHIN.EXE (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3IDLE.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3IMPIPE.EXE (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3MEDINT.EXE (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3NTSTBR.JAR (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3NTSTBR.MANIFEST (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SKPLAY.EXE (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SLSRCH.EXE (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\M3SRCHMN.EXE (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSOEMON.EXE (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSOEPLG.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSOESTB.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSSVC.EXE (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\NPMYWEBS.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Avatar\COMMON.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Game\CHECKERS.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Game\CHESS.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Game\REVERSI.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\icons\CM.ICO (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\icons\MFC.ICO (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\icons\PSS.ICO (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\icons\SMILEY.ICO (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\icons\WB.ICO (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\icons\ZWINKY.ICO (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\ask_logo.gif (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\autoup.gif (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\autoup.htm (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\center.htm (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\index.htm (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\mid_dots.gif (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\mws_logo.gif (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\protect.htm (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\shocked.gif (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\stop.gif (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\systray.htm (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\systrayp.htm (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\tp_grad.gif (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Message\COMMON\warn.gif (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\COMMON.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\DOG.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\FISH.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\KUNGFU.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\LIFEGARD.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\MAID.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\MAILBOX.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\OPERA.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\ROBOT.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\SEDUCT.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Notifier\SURFER.F3S (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Settings\setting2.htm (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Settings\settings.dat (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\Settings\s_pid.dat (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\FunWebProducts\ScreenSaver\Images\005E69EC.urr (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Log 2
Database version: 775

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 57522
Time elapsed: 9 minute(s), 34 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 3
Files Infected: 5

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Folders Infected:
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rqRIaXNG.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\GNXaIRqr.ini (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ahyookqg.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fccyxvvt.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSBAR.DLL (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,906 posts
  •  

Posted 23 May 2008 - 10:15 PM

Please run the ATF and SUPERAntiSpyware and post the SAS log.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 Penlid

Penlid
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 24 May 2008 - 04:59 AM

Here are the results for SAS log. While using sas the AVG anti virus found some trojan's. A little too late by all accounts.
I'm not to happy with the avg or the windows defender spyware package. They seem like they don't work. What would you recommend? Thanks for your time again

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 05/24/2008 at 10:48 AM

Application Version : 4.1.1046

Core Rules Database Version : 3468
Trace Rules Database Version: 1459

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:43:39

Memory items scanned : 430
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 4922
Registry threats detected : 24
File items scanned : 78237
File threats detected : 2

Unclassified.Unknown Origin
HKU\S-1-5-21-1292428093-1383384898-839522115-1003\Software\Classes\CLSID\{af3fd9a8-1287-4159-9212-9a5b4494af70}
HKCR\CLSID\{AF3FD9A8-1287-4159-9212-9A5B4494AF70}
HKCR\CLSID\{AF3FD9A8-1287-4159-9212-9A5B4494AF70}\InProcServer32
HKCR\CLSID\{AF3FD9A8-1287-4159-9212-9A5B4494AF70}\InProcServer32#ThreadingModel
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GUXXA.DLL
HKCR\CLSID\{AF3FD9A8-1287-4159-9212-9A5B4494AF70}

Adware.180solutions/ZangoSearch
HKCR\TypeLib\{8BE3FABA-7468-4851-B97C-0750AF2B908E}
HKCR\TypeLib\{8BE3FABA-7468-4851-B97C-0750AF2B908E}\1.0
HKCR\TypeLib\{8BE3FABA-7468-4851-B97C-0750AF2B908E}\1.0\0
HKCR\TypeLib\{8BE3FABA-7468-4851-B97C-0750AF2B908E}\1.0\0\win32
HKCR\TypeLib\{8BE3FABA-7468-4851-B97C-0750AF2B908E}\1.0\FLAGS
HKCR\TypeLib\{8BE3FABA-7468-4851-B97C-0750AF2B908E}\1.0\HELPDIR
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ModuleUsage\C:/WINDOWS/Downloaded Program Files/SAIX.dll
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ModuleUsage\C:/WINDOWS/Downloaded Program Files/SAIX.dll#.Owner
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ModuleUsage\C:/WINDOWS/Downloaded Program Files/SAIX.dll#{DECEAAA2-370A-49BB-9362-68C3A58DDC62}
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\SharedDLLs#C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files\SAIX.dll [  ]

Trojan.Media-Codec
HKCR\Media-Codec.Chl
HKCR\Media-Codec.Chl\CLSID
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Media-Codec
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Media-Codec#ProductionEnvironment
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Media-Codec#DisplayName
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Media-Codec#UninstallString
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Media-Codec#DisplayVersion
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Media-Codec#URLInfoAbout
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Media-Codec#Publisher
C:\Program Files\Media-Codec

#6 Penlid

Penlid
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:42 PM

hi Bloopme, i'm sure you get hundreds of these. I tried reinstalling the IE7, but it still doesn't work. Also i still can't get to see the task manager. Sorry to pester you and thanks for the help

#7 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,906 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2008 - 01:33 PM

You should run the Malware bytes again and post log.
If Task manager is disabled look here... Task Manager Has Been Disabled

#8 Penlid

Penlid
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2008 - 06:32 PM

Database version: 775

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 133381
Time elapsed: 37 minute(s), 5 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 4

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msimg32.dll (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E604350-790D-444F-B510-058C18F013A4}\RP737\A0044663.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E604350-790D-444F-B510-058C18F013A4}\RP737\A0044698.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4E604350-790D-444F-B510-058C18F013A4}\RP737\A0044699.dll (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#9 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,906 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2008 - 06:45 PM

You look clean now . Did you fix the task manager? Are there any other problems?

#10 Penlid

Penlid
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 31 May 2008 - 12:52 PM

Yes i did thankyou. Should i change my anti virus and spam protection to something better? What would you recommend?

#11 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,906 posts
  •  

Posted 31 May 2008 - 04:10 PM

Ok great job, There are still a few infections hiding in the System restore points. This will fix that an you are good.
I would keep the Mbam and SAS update at least weekly and always before a scan., I would scan every couple of days if your internet travel is heavy.
What is your Antivirus and firewall?

Now you should Set a New Restore Point to prevent possible reinfection from an old one. Some of the malware you picked up could have been saved in System Restore. Since System Restore is a protected directory, your tools can not access it to delete these bad files which sometimes can reinfect your system. Setting a new restore point AFTER cleaning your system will help prevent this and enable your computer to "roll-back" to a clean working state.

The easiest and safest way to do this is:
  • Go to Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools and click "System Restore".
  • Choose the radio button marked "Create a Restore Point" on the first screen then click "Next". Give the R.P. a name then click "Create". The new point will be stamped with the current date and time. Keep a log of this so you can find it easily should you need to use System Restore.
  • Then use Disk Cleanup to remove all but the most recently created Restore Point.
  • Then go to Start > Run and type: Cleanmgr
  • Click "OK".
  • Click the "More Options" Tab.
  • Click "Clean Up" in the System Restore section to remove all previous restore points except the newly created one.

#12 Penlid

Penlid
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2008 - 06:17 AM

I'm using Avg free version. I used to use trust EZ and never had a virus that i noticed. Within in a week of being on avg i got this problem. But my house mate looks at a lot of crap, he has been using my pc as his is broke.
My firewall is windows defender. I have tried installing explorer 7 again and it still doesn't work just a dead link. Any suggestions? Explorer 6 is working fine.Thanks for your help again.

Edited by Penlid, 01 June 2008 - 06:51 AM.

#13 DaChew

DaChew

Visiting Alien

• BC Advisor
  • 10,317 posts
  •  

Posted 01 June 2008 - 07:21 AM

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/ie/getitnow.mspx

you do have sp2 installed?

http://www.free-av.com/

I consider avira the best free antivirus, many agree, they are just hesitant to publically say so.

I rely on my router for firewall protection, the best line of defence is sitting in the chair, that's the essential layer of protection

Defender leaves a lot to be desired in any role

Winpatrol seems to be a good antispyware tool

Too much protection can be as dangerous as too little

there must be balance in the force

comodo seems to be the prefered firewall

http://www.personalfirewall.comodo.com/

Edited by DaChew, 01 June 2008 - 07:27 AM.

Chewy

No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.

#14 skyfuser

skyfuser

• Members
  • 470 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 AM

Posted 01 June 2008 - 09:54 AM

Windows Defender is not a firewall :thumbsup: It's a real-time protection tool. Although if you use a router, it's optional to have a software firewall. I'd still recommend a software one.
Like DaChew said, COMODO Firewall is one of the best free ones out there.
I also recommend Avira, although Avast! is also an excellent alternative. But do NOT NOT NOT have more than 1 antivirus.
Internet Explorer 7 requires Service Pack 2, so if you don't have it, check DaChew's link.
After you're done, you might want to leave Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware and SUPERAntispyware on the computer, they're very good antispyware programs.
After you're done you might want to read how to keep your computer secure. Good luck ^_^
Simple and easy ways to keep your computer safe and secure on the Internet

Edited by skyfuser, 01 June 2008 - 09:55 AM.

"If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is explained in this way." - Bertrand Russell

#15 Penlid

Penlid
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:54 PM

cheers people i know about having more than one program doing the same job. My thoughts on the Microsoft stuff were people delibrately design stuff to mess up Bill's programs to highlight his weekness and strangle hold. But its the users that suffer. Thanks for your input and i will give your programs a whirl.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users