Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Buffer Overload And Ad Aware Restarts Computer

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 minnie1967

minnie1967

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:57 PM

Posted 18 May 2008 - 11:13 PM

I've cleaned the best I can. If I run Ad aware the computer shuts off and restarts. I get a buffer overload (C\windows\system32\services.exe) I've tried every trick I can. It's just amazing how different programs report different results. Panda scan gave me,

;***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
ANALYSIS: 2008-05-18 09:47:18
PROTECTIONS: 1
MALWARE: 4
SUSPECTS: 0
;***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
PROTECTIONS
Description Version Active Updated
;===================================================================================================================================================================================
McAfee VirusScan No Yes
;===================================================================================================================================================================================
MALWARE
Id Description Type Active Severity Disinfectable Disinfected Location
00167642 Cookie/Com.com TrackingCookie No 0 Yes No C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Cookies\owner@com[1].txt
00291663 Adware/PestTrap Adware No 0 Yes No C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\PNNF4SOH\protectionssoft[1].htm
00321032 Adware/Gmter Adware No 1 Yes No C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\R0PXYEUX\popup[4].htm
00321032 Adware/Gmter Adware No 1 Yes No C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ILZV7SAI\popup[2].htm
00321032 Adware/Gmter Adware No 1 Yes No C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ILZV7SAI\popup[3].htm
00321032 Adware/Gmter Adware No 1 Yes No C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ILZV7SAI\popup[4].htm
00321032 Adware/Gmter Adware No 1 Yes No C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\R0PXYEUX\popup[3].htm
00321032 Adware/Gmter Adware No 1 Yes No C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DF3W3MLT\popup[2].htm
00321032 Adware/Gmter Adware No 1 Yes No C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VXW22DUD\popup[2].htm
02945485 Adware/SystemDoctor Adware No 0 Yes No C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593F298F-B7D6-4A3D-A260-6D7E68E3F587}\RP436\A0033393.exe
SUSPECTS
Sent Location :N
VULNERABILITIES
Id Severity Description :N

Kaspersky gave me,

Sunday, May 18, 2008 11:06:06 PM
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3 (Build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 5.0.98.0
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 18/05/2008
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 783970
Scan Settings
Scan using the following antivirus database extended
Scan Archives true
Scan Mail Bases true
Scan Target My Computer
C:\
D:\
E:\
F:\
G:\
H:\
I:\
Scan Statistics
Total number of scanned objects 134817
Number of viruses found 7
Number of infected objects 22
Number of suspicious objects 0
Duration of the scan process 03:04:25

Infected Object Name Virus Name Last Action
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aolstderr.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aolstdout.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\cache.db Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\server.lock Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee\MNA\NAData Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee\MSC\Logs\Events.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee\MSC\Logs\{735F04CB-4E10-454D-956E-782C8932072B}.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee\MSC\McUsers.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee\MSK\MSKWMDB.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee\MSK\settingsdb.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee\VirusScan\Data\TFR11.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee\VirusScan\Logs\OAS.Log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr1.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temp\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Application Data\McAfee\MBK\ARBUSFILE.GDB Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n6txrlno.default\cert8.db Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n6txrlno.default\formhistory.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n6txrlno.default\history.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n6txrlno.default\key3.db Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n6txrlno.default\parent.lock Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n6txrlno.default\search.sqlite Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n6txrlno.default\urlclassifier2.sqlite Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\AppLogs\SUPERANTISPYWARE-5-18-2008( 18-4-56 ).LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Local Settings\Application Data\ApplicationHistory\McAfeeDataBackup.exe.e548c4c.ini.inuse Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Local Settings\Application Data\ApplicationHistory\Spiralfrog.exe.6f996b7a.ini.inuse Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n6txrlno.default\Cache\_CACHE_001_ Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n6txrlno.default\Cache\_CACHE_002_ Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n6txrlno.default\Cache\_CACHE_003_ Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\n6txrlno.default\Cache\_CACHE_MAP_ Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Local Settings\Application Data\Power2Go\CLML\CLDB.db Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\MSHist012008051820080519\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Local Settings\Temp\fb_464.lck Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Local Settings\Temp\sqlite_2GSCMEaAs4HdApa Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Local Settings\Temp\~DF411.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Local Settings\Temp\~DF4A3A.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\AntiPhishing\B3BB5BBA-E7D5-40AB-A041-A5B1C0B26C8F.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\My Documents\SpiralFrog\trace.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\downloads\ATT_SST_Installer.exe/WISE0107.BIN/WISE0008.BIN Infected: not-a-virus:RemoteAdmin.Win32.WinVNC-based.b skipped
C:\downloads\ATT_SST_Installer.exe/WISE0107.BIN/WISE0009.BIN Infected: not-a-virus:RemoteAdmin.Win32.WinVNC-based.b skipped
C:\downloads\ATT_SST_Installer.exe/WISE0107.BIN Infected: not-a-virus:RemoteAdmin.Win32.WinVNC-based.b skipped
C:\downloads\ATT_SST_Installer.exe WiseSFX: infected - 3 skipped
C:\downloads\ATT_SST_Installer.exe WiseSFXDropper: infected - 3 skipped
C:\lssxyqr.exe Infected: Trojan.Win32.Pakes.cuc skipped
C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\cf4e4ee819b71ac9b8199fd524ec8900\msxml4-KB927978-enu.log Object is locked skipped
C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Dr Watson\user.dmp Object is locked skipped
C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DF3W3MLT\popup[2].htm Infected: Trojan-Clicker.HTML.Agent.a skipped
C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\R0PXYEUX\popup[3].htm Infected: Trojan-Clicker.HTML.Agent.a skipped
C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\R0PXYEUX\popup[4].htm Infected: Trojan-Clicker.HTML.Agent.a skipped
C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CPS05EXB\popup[1].htm Infected: Trojan-Clicker.HTML.Agent.a skipped
C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ILZV7SAI\counter21[1].htm Infected: Trojan-Downloader.VBS.Agent.p skipped
C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ILZV7SAI\popup[1].htm Infected: Trojan-Clicker.HTML.Agent.a skipped
C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ILZV7SAI\popup[2].htm Infected: Trojan-Clicker.HTML.Agent.a skipped
C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ILZV7SAI\popup[3].htm Infected: Trojan-Clicker.HTML.Agent.a skipped
C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ILZV7SAI\popup[4].htm Infected: Trojan-Clicker.HTML.Agent.a skipped
C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\PNNF4SOH\popup[1].htm Infected: Trojan-Clicker.HTML.Agent.a skipped
C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\PNNF4SOH\popup[2].htm Infected: Trojan-Clicker.HTML.Agent.a skipped
C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\PNNF4SOH\protectionssoft[1].htm Infected: not-virus:Hoax.JS.Agent.a skipped
C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VXW22DUD\adf[1].htm Infected: Trojan-Clicker.JS.Agent.p skipped
C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VXW22DUD\popup[1].htm Infected: Trojan-Clicker.HTML.Agent.a skipped
C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VXW22DUD\popup[2].htm Infected: Trojan-Clicker.HTML.Agent.a skipped
C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Program Files\Yahoo!\YPSR\Quarantine\20061225153242.zip Object is locked skipped
C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Program Files\Yahoo!\YPSR\Quarantine\ppqC6.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Program Files\Yahoo!\YPSR\Quarantine\ppqC7.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Program Files\Yahoo!\YPSR\Quarantine\ppqC9.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Program Files\Yahoo!\YPSR\Quarantine\ppqdb.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Program Files\Yahoo!\YPSR\Quarantine\ppqsdb.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\BigFix\__Data\BigFix\__Local\Tmp\bf-500.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\BigFix\__Data\BigFix\__Local\Tmp\conf-100.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\BigFix\__Data\BigFix\__Local\Tmp\conf-900.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\BigFix\__Data\BigFix\__Local\Tmp\gather-now.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\BigFix\__Data\BigFix\__Local\Tmp\ie7conflict.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\BigFix\__Data\BigFix\__Local\Tmp\notes.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\BigFix\__Data\BigFix\__Local\Tmp\partner-700.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\BigFix\__Data\BigFix\__Local\Tmp\subscrip-2000.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\BigFix\__Data\__Global\Logs\20080518.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\SBC Self Support Tool\log\mpbtn.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\SBC Self Support Tool\SmartBridge\AlertFilter.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\SBC Self Support Tool\SmartBridge\log\httpclient.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\SBC Self Support Tool\SmartBridge\SmartBridge.log Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593F298F-B7D6-4A3D-A260-6D7E68E3F587}\RP436\A0033393.exe Infected: Trojan.Win32.Obfuscated.abi skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{593F298F-B7D6-4A3D-A260-6D7E68E3F587}\RP465\change.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Debug\PASSWD.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\ReportingEvents.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Sti_Trace.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\edb.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\tmp.edb Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\AppEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\Internet.evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\Media Ce.evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SecEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SysEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\h323log.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogFiles\WUDF\WUDFTrace.etl Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.BTR Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING.VER Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING1.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING2.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.DATA Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\mcmsc_3fL3HPmEhpIaxhw Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\mcmsc_dfZoU56uzS3gykx Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\mcmsc_KK5vbtixcaQaVzc Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\sqlite_8q22mp2u5fpFfiw Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\sqlite_9TQogC9CaGYSVlD Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\sqlite_H01SwgHvX0dCgdT Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\wiadebug.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\wiaservc.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\WindowsUpdate.log Object is locked skipped
Scan process completed.

Deckards,

Deckard's System Scanner v20071014.68
Run by Owner on 2008-05-18 23:07:21
Computer is in Normal Mode.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- HijackThis Clone ------------------------------------------------------------

Emulating logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 2008-05-18 23:08:31
Platform: Windows XP Service Pack 3 (5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer (7.00.6000.16640)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Media Reader\readericon45G.exe
C:\WINDOWS\zHotkey.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOL Spyware Protection\AOLSP Scheduler.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1167557568\EE\AOLHostManager.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1167557568\EE\AOLServiceHost.exe
C:\Program Files\SBC Self Support Tool\SmartBridge\MotiveSB.exe
C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6253\SiteAdv.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\McAfeeDataBackup.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Power2Go\CLMLSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\SpiralFrog\Spiralfrog.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\MBackMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\The Weather Channel FW\Desktop Weather\DesktopWeather.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\MNA\McNASvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McProxy\McProxy.exe
C:\Program Files\BigFix\bigfix.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe
C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MpfSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\SBC Self Support Tool\bin\mpbtn.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\msksrver.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\New Boundary\PrismXL\PRISMXL.SYS
C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6253\SAService.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\mcsysmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Desktop\dss.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.google.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.google.com/ie
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://www.google.com/search?q=%s
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = iexplore
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Windows Internet Explorer provided by Yahoo!
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul...rch/search.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Search_URL = http://www.google.com/ie
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.google.com/ie
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {089FD14D-132B-48FC-8861-0048AE113215} - C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6253\SiteAdv.dll
O2 - BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: McAntiPhishingBHO - {377c180e-6f0e-4d4c-980f-f45bd3d40cf4} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\mcapbho.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6f74-2d53-2644-206d7942484f} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Suggest - {5A263CF7-56A6-4D68-A8CF-345BE45BC911} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SearchSuggest\YSearchSuggest.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497bb-d6f0-462c-b6eb-d4daf1d92d43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\scriptsn.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar2.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\2.0.301.7164\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: CBrowserHelperObject Object - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\bae.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbar2.dll
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee SiteAdvisor - {0BF43445-2F28-4351-9252-17FE6E806AA0} - C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6253\SiteAdv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ehTray] C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [readericon] C:\Program Files\Digital Media Reader\readericon45G.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CHotkey] zHotkey.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut] HDAShCut.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HostManager] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1167557568\EE\AOLHostManager.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AOL Spyware Protection] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\AOLSPY~1\AOLSP Scheduler.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Reminder] %WINDIR%\Creator\Remind_XP.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Recguard] %WINDIR%\SMINST\RECGUARD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Motive SmartBridge] C:\PROGRA~1\SBCSEL~1\SMARTB~1\MotiveSB.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SiteAdvisor] C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6253\SiteAdv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mcagent_exe] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe /runkey
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfee Backup] C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\McAfeeDataBackup.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MBkLogOnHook] C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\LogOnHook.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CLMLServer] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Power2Go\CLMLSvc.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Power2GoExpress] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Power2Go\Power2GoExpress.exe" /Startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpiralFrog] C:\Program Files\SpiralFrog\Spiralfrog.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DW4] "C:\Program Files\The Weather Channel FW\Desktop Weather\DesktopWeather.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [Power2GoExpress] NA (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [Power2GoExpress] NA (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: AT&T Self Support Tool.lnk = C:\Program Files\SBC Self Support Tool\bin\matcli.exe
O4 - Global Startup: BigFix.lnk = C:\Program Files\BigFix\bigfix.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Kodak EasyShare software.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08b0e5c0-4fcb-11cf-aaa5-00401c608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08b0e5c0-4fcb-11cf-aaa5-00401c608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {dfb852a3-47f8-48c4-a200-58cab36fd2a2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {dfb852a3-47f8-48c4-a200-58cab36fd2a2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\network diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\network diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {fb5f1910-f110-11d2-bb9e-00c04f795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {fb5f1910-f110-11d2-bb9e-00c04f795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O15 - Trusted Zone: about://internet (HKCU)
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://mcafee.com (HKCU)
O15 - Trusted Zone: https://mcafee.com (HKCU)
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.samsungportal.com (HKCU)
O16 - DPF: {08bcd971-a13b-4d6e-a2a5-e9b2324fc00d} (ClientEXE Class) - http://service.samsungportal.com/EP/web/co...M_ClientEXE.cab
O16 - DPF: {0e8d0700-75df-11d3-8b4a-0008c7450c4a} (DjVuCtl Class) - http://naskp.samsungportal.com/km/htdocs/i...ntrol_en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: {0eb0e74a-2a76-4ab3-a7fb-9bd8c29f7f75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/eng/partner/u...can_unicode.cab
O16 - DPF: {149E45D8-163E-4189-86FC-45022AB2B6C9} () - file:///C:/Program%20Files/Monopoly/Images/stg_drm.ocx
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} (McAfee.com Operating System Class) - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/m...01/mcinsctl.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/microsoftu...b?1179273751781
O16 - DPF: {714e667d-360c-4bfb-8c1a-e4812b608cc1} () - http://service.samsungportal.com/EP/web/co...rustChecker.cab
O16 - DPF: {c4d88b8e-352b-11d6-bf77-0080c740a177} (Setup Class) - http://service.samsungportal.com/EP/web/co...ctiveXSetup.cab
O16 - DPF: {CC450D71-CC90-424C-8638-1F2DBAC87A54} () - file:///C:/Program%20Files/Monopoly/Images/armhelper.ocx
O18 - Protocol: ms-itss - {0A9007C0-4076-11D3-8789-0000F8105754} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Information Retrieval\msitss.dll
O18 - Protocol: mso-offdap - {3D9F03FA-7A94-11D3-BE81-0050048385D1} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Components\10\OWC10.DLL
O18 - Protocol: mso-offdap11 - {32505114-5902-49B2-880A-1F7738E5A384} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Components\11\OWC11.DLL
O18 - Protocol: siteadvisor - {3A5DC592-7723-4EAA-9EE6-AF4222BCF879} - C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6253\SiteAdv.dll
O18 - Filter: text/xml - {807553E5-5146-11D5-A672-00B0D022E945} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11\MSOXMLMF.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !saswinlogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O23 - Service: Ad-Aware 2007 Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - America Online - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
O23 - Service: AOL TopSpeed Monitor (AOL TopSpeedMonitor) - America Online, Inc - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe
O23 - Service: AOL Spyware Protection Service (AOLService) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOL Spyware Protection\\aolserv.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: MBackMonitor - McAfee - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\MBackMonitor.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Services (mcmscsvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Network Agent (McNASvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\MNA\McNASvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Scanner (McODS) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\mcods.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Proxy Service (McProxy) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McProxy\McProxy.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Real-time Scanner (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SystemGuards (McSysmon) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\mcsysmon.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MpfSrv.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SpamKiller Service (MSK80Service) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\msksrver.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: PrismXL - New Boundary Technologies, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\New Boundary\PrismXL\PRISMXL.SYS
O23 - Service: SiteAdvisor Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6253\SAService.exe

--
End of file - 15686 bytes

-- Files created between 2008-04-18 and 2008-05-18 -----------------------------

2008-05-18 09:54:37 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Enigma Software Group
2008-05-16 19:00:11 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab
2008-05-16 19:00:09 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Kaspersky Lab
2008-05-16 18:36:23 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft
2008-05-12 17:48:41 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spiralfrog
2008-05-10 07:07:58 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2008-05-10 07:07:44 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2008-05-10 07:07:44 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2008-05-10 07:07:19 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2008-05-09 19:01:42 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java
2008-05-09 18:14:04 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
2008-05-09 18:04:39 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\scripting
2008-05-09 18:04:38 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\l2schemas
2008-05-09 18:04:37 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\en
2008-05-09 18:04:37 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\bits
2008-05-09 18:01:26 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles
2008-05-09 15:32:46 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Panda Security
2008-04-28 16:55:33 74240 --a------ C:\lssxyqr.exe

-- Find3M Report ---------------------------------------------------------------

2008-05-18 23:04:55 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\SpiralFrog
2008-05-18 18:07:40 46839 --a------ C:\logfile
2008-05-18 12:34:56 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Bug Doctor
2008-05-18 11:03:44 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\SpywareBlaster
2008-05-18 10:53:28 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\McAfee
2008-05-10 10:33:55 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Application Data\SiteAdvisor
2008-05-10 07:07:19 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2008-05-09 19:03:25 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Java
2008-05-09 18:05:10 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Messenger
2008-05-09 18:04:36 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Movie Maker
2008-05-09 18:01:02 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Windows NT
2008-05-09 15:32:48 3591 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\mozver.dat
2008-04-21 16:55:56 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Safari
2008-04-21 16:52:22 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Apple Software Update
2008-04-07 17:36:46 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Application Data\Apple Computer
2008-04-07 17:05:37 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\iTunes
2008-04-07 17:05:09 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\iPod
2008-04-07 17:01:57 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\QuickTime
2008-03-28 14:41:17 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Application Data\SpinTop

-- Registry Dump ---------------------------------------------------------------

*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{377c180e-6f0e-4d4c-980f-f45bd3d40cf4}]
09/19/2007 07:15 AM 329032 --a------ C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\mcapbho.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ehTray"="C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe" [08/05/2005 11:56 PM]
"readericon"="C:\Program Files\Digital Media Reader\readericon45G.exe" [12/09/2005 09:44 PM]
"nwiz"="nwiz.exe" [09/18/2005 11:32 AM C:\WINDOWS\system32\nwiz.exe]
"CHotkey"="zHotkey.exe" [12/08/2004 08:57 PM C:\WINDOWS\zHotkey.exe]
"High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut"="HDAShCut.exe" [01/07/2005 08:07 PM C:\WINDOWS\system32\HdAShCut.exe]
"HostManager"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1167557568\EE\AOLHostManager.exe" [11/03/2004 04:03 PM]
"AOL Spyware Protection"="C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\AOLSPY~1\AOLSP Scheduler.exe" [10/18/2004 08:42 PM]
"Reminder"="%WINDIR%\Creator\Remind_XP.exe" []
"Recguard"="%WINDIR%\SMINST\RECGUARD.EXE" []
"RTHDCPL"="RTHDCPL.EXE" [09/14/2005 02:38 PM C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE]
"Alcmtr"="ALCMTR.EXE" [09/14/2005 02:38 PM C:\WINDOWS\ALCMTR.EXE]
"Motive SmartBridge"="C:\PROGRA~1\SBCSEL~1\SMARTB~1\MotiveSB.exe" [08/24/2005 08:51 AM]
"SiteAdvisor"="C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6253\SiteAdv.exe" [01/17/2007 02:24 PM]
"mcagent_exe"="C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe" [08/03/2007 11:33 PM]
"McAfee Backup"="C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\McAfeeDataBackup.exe" [01/16/2007 01:59 PM]
"MBkLogOnHook"="C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\LogOnHook.exe" [01/08/2007 11:22 AM]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [01/11/2008 11:16 PM]
"CLMLServer"="C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Power2Go\CLMLSvc.exe" [09/29/2007 06:00 PM]
"Power2GoExpress"="C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Power2Go\Power2GoExpress.exe" [10/05/2007 03:07 PM]
"CLJ"="0 (0x0)" []
"SpiralFrog"="C:\Program Files\SpiralFrog\Spiralfrog.exe" [12/18/2007 12:10 PM]
"TkBellExe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" [02/23/2008 04:25 PM]
"QuickTime Task"="C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [03/28/2008 11:37 PM]
"iTunesHelper"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [03/30/2008 10:36 AM]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe" [02/22/2008 04:25 AM]
"KernelFaultCheck"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\dumprep 0 -k" []

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Yahoo! Pager"="C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" [11/30/2006 10:49 PM]
"MSMSGS"="C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" [04/13/2008 07:12 PM]
"DW4"="C:\Program Files\The Weather Channel FW\Desktop Weather\DesktopWeather.exe" [12/20/2007 09:10 AM]
"ctfmon.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe" [04/13/2008 07:12 PM]
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"="C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe" [01/28/2008 11:43 AM]
"SUPERAntiSpyware"="C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe" [02/29/2008 04:03 PM]

[HKEY_USERS\.default\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run]
"Power2GoExpress"=NA

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
AT&T Self Support Tool.lnk - C:\Program Files\SBC Self Support Tool\bin\matcli.exe [1/20/2007 3:19:29 PM]
BigFix.lnk - C:\Program Files\BigFix\bigfix.exe [12/31/2006 4:26:30 AM]
Kodak EasyShare software.lnk - C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe [9/19/2007 4:33:46 AM]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"InstallVisualStyle"=C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale\Royale.msstyles
"InstallTheme"=C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale.theme

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL [12/20/2006 12:55 PM 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!saswinlogon]
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll 04/19/2007 12:41 PM 294912 C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\dimsntfy]
C:\WINDOWS\System32\dimsntfy.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\mcmscsvc]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MCODS]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\vds]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{533c5b84-ec70-11d2-9505-00c04f79deaf}]
@="Volume shadow copy"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
eapsvcs eaphost
dot3svc dot3svc

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Svchost - NetSvcs
napagent
hkmsvc

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{d4e784b3-5c2c-11dc-ba35-0040ca94917c}]
AutoRun\command- J:\InstallTomTomHOME.exe

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-05-18 23:10:49 ------------

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 minnie1967

minnie1967
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  

Posted 25 May 2008 - 12:45 PM

Bump I guess.

#3 kahdah

kahdah

• Security Colleague
  • 11,138 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 PM

Posted 13 June 2008 - 07:57 PM

Hello minnie1967

Welcome to BleepingComputer :thumbsup:
========================
If you are still in need of assistance please post a new Hijackthis log.
Please do not pm for help, post it in the forums instead.

If I am helping you and have not responded for 48 hours please send me a pm as I don't always get notifications.

My help is always free, however, if you would like to make a donation to me for the help I have provided please click here Posted Image

#4 minnie1967

minnie1967
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:31 AM

Deckard's System Scanner v20071014.68
Run by Owner on 2008-07-05 00:28:06
Computer is in Normal Mode.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percentage of Memory in Use: 77% (more than 75%).

-- HijackThis (run as Owner.exe) -----------------------------------------------

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 12:28:15 AM, on 7/5/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16674)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\MBackMonitor.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Media Reader\readericon45G.exe
C:\WINDOWS\zHotkey.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\AOLSPY~1\AOLSP Scheduler.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\SBCSEL~1\SMARTB~1\MotiveSB.exe
C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6253\SiteAdv.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\McAfeeDataBackup.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\116755~1\EE\AOLHOS~1.EXE
c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\116755~1\EE\AOLServiceHost.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Power2Go\CLMLSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\New Boundary\PrismXL\PRISMXL.SYS
C:\Program Files\SpiralFrog\Spiralfrog.exe
C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6261\SAService.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\The Weather Channel FW\Desktop\DesktopWeather.exe
C:\Program Files\BigFix\bigfix.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\Ad-Watch2007.exe
C:\Program Files\SBC Self Support Tool\bin\mpbtn.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Desktop\New Folder\decoders\MULTI DECODER.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Desktop\crucc1.1\crucc1.21.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SBCSEL~1\ASSTCO~1\MOTIVE~1.EXE
C:\Program Files\SBC Self Support Tool\bin\mad.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MOZILL~1\FIREFOX.EXE
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Desktop\dss.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\TRENDM~1\HIJACK~1\Owner.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul...rch/search.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Windows Internet Explorer provided by Yahoo!
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = 127.0.0.1;*.local
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {089FD14D-132B-48FC-8861-0048AE113215} - C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6261\SiteAdv.dll
O2 - BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6f74-2d53-2644-206d7942484f} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Suggest - {5A263CF7-56A6-4D68-A8CF-345BE45BC911} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SearchSuggest\YSearchSuggest.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497bb-d6f0-462c-b6eb-d4daf1d92d43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\scriptsn.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\2.0.301.7164\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: CBrowserHelperObject Object - {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - c:\windows\system32\BAE.dll
O2 - BHO: MSN Toolbar Helper - {d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f} - C:\Program Files\MSN\Toolbar\3.0.0311.0\msneshellx.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee SiteAdvisor - {0BF43445-2F28-4351-9252-17FE6E806AA0} - C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6261\SiteAdv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: MSN Toolbar - {1E61ED7C-7CB8-49d6-B9E9-AB4C880C8414} - C:\Program Files\MSN\Toolbar\3.0.0311.0\msneshellx.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [readericon] C:\Program Files\Digital Media Reader\readericon45G.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CHotkey] zHotkey.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HostManager] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1167557568\EE\AOLHostManager.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AOL Spyware Protection] "C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\AOLSPY~1\AOLSP Scheduler.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Recguard] %WINDIR%\SMINST\RECGUARD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Motive SmartBridge] C:\PROGRA~1\SBCSEL~1\SMARTB~1\MotiveSB.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SiteAdvisor] C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6253\SiteAdv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mcagent_exe] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe /runkey
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfee Backup] C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\McAfeeDataBackup.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MBkLogOnHook] C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\LogOnHook.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CLMLServer] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Power2Go\CLMLSvc.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Power2GoExpress] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Power2Go\Power2GoExpress.exe" /Startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Ad-Watch] C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\Ad-Watch2007.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DW6] "C:\Program Files\The Weather Channel FW\Desktop\DesktopWeather.exe"
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [Power2GoExpress] NA (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [Power2GoExpress] NA (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: AT&T Self Support Tool.lnk = C:\Program Files\SBC Self Support Tool\bin\matcli.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Kodak EasyShare software.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08b0e5c0-4fcb-11cf-aaa5-00401c608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08b0e5c0-4fcb-11cf-aaa5-00401c608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {dfb852a3-47f8-48c4-a200-58cab36fd2a2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {dfb852a3-47f8-48c4-a200-58cab36fd2a2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {fb5f1910-f110-11d2-bb9e-00c04f795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {fb5f1910-f110-11d2-bb9e-00c04f795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O11 - Options group: [java_sun] Java (Sun)
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://*.mcafee.com
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.samsungportal.com
O16 - DPF: {08bcd971-a13b-4d6e-a2a5-e9b2324fc00d} (ClientEXE Class) - http://service.samsungportal.com/EP/web/co...M_ClientEXE.cab
O16 - DPF: {0e8d0700-75df-11d3-8b4a-0008c7450c4a} (DjVuCtl Class) - http://naskp.samsungportal.com/km/htdocs/i...ntrol_en_US.cab
O16 - DPF: {0eb0e74a-2a76-4ab3-a7fb-9bd8c29f7f75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/eng/partner/u...can_unicode.cab
O16 - DPF: {149E45D8-163E-4189-86FC-45022AB2B6C9} - file:///C:/Program%20Files/Monopoly/Images/stg_drm.ocx
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} (McAfee.com Operating System Class) - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/m...01/mcinsctl.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/microsoftu...b?1179273751781
O16 - DPF: {714e667d-360c-4bfb-8c1a-e4812b608cc1} (ACUBETrustChecker Control) - http://service.samsungportal.com/EP/web/co...rustChecker.cab
O16 - DPF: {c4d88b8e-352b-11d6-bf77-0080c740a177} (Setup Class) - http://service.samsungportal.com/EP/web/co...ctiveXSetup.cab
O16 - DPF: {CC450D71-CC90-424C-8638-1F2DBAC87A54} - file:///C:/Program%20Files/Monopoly/Images/armhelper.ocx
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !saswinlogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O23 - Service: McAfee Application Installer Cleanup (0104761214592325) (0104761214592325mcinstcleanup) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\010476~1.EXE
O23 - Service: Ad-Aware 2007 Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - America Online - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe
O23 - Service: AOL TopSpeed Monitor (AOL TopSpeedMonitor) - America Online, Inc - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe
O23 - Service: AOL Spyware Protection Service (AOLService) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\AOL Spyware Protection\\aolserv.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: MBackMonitor - McAfee - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\MBackMonitor.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Services (mcmscsvc) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Network Agent (McNASvc) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Scanner (McODS) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Proxy Service (McProxy) - McAfee, Inc. - c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Real-time Scanner (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SystemGuards (McSysmon) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Personal Firewall Service (MpfService) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee SpamKiller Service (MSK80Service) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: PrismXL - New Boundary Technologies, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\New Boundary\PrismXL\PRISMXL.SYS
O23 - Service: SiteAdvisor Service (siteadvisor service) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6261\SAService.exe

--
End of file - 14821 bytes

-- Files created between 2008-06-05 and 2008-07-05 -----------------------------

2008-06-27 13:45:09 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\LastGood
2008-06-24 18:47:29 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Application Data\Ludia
2008-06-24 18:47:29 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ludia
2008-06-24 18:46:29 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Trymedia
2008-06-05 18:21:08 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight

-- Find3M Report ---------------------------------------------------------------

2008-07-04 23:12:01 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\SpiralFrog
2008-06-27 13:45:09 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\McAfee
2008-06-26 18:25:49 54561 --a------ C:\logfile
2008-06-20 23:21:06 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Safari
2008-06-15 16:30:45 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\SpywareBlaster
2008-06-10 17:23:02 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2008-06-05 18:21:28 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\The Weather Channel FW
2008-06-02 18:24:45 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Application Data\SiteAdvisor
2008-06-01 16:45:39 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0
2008-05-30 12:43:14 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Scanner
2008-05-30 12:43:14 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\CA Yahoo! Anti-Spy
2008-05-30 12:42:56 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft
2008-05-30 12:42:16 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2008-05-30 12:42:11 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2008-05-30 12:42:11 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java
2008-05-30 12:35:43 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Windows NT
2008-05-30 12:35:37 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Movie Maker
2008-05-30 12:34:45 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Messenger
2008-05-27 17:30:06 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
2008-05-22 22:45:49 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor
2008-05-18 09:54:37 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Enigma Software Group
2008-05-10 07:07:44 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.Scott\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2008-05-09 19:03:25 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Java
2008-05-09 15:33:36 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Panda Security
2008-05-09 15:32:48 3591 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\mozver.dat

-- Registry Dump ---------------------------------------------------------------

*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{d2ce3e00-f94a-4740-988e-03dc2f38c34f}]
06/03/2008 04:17 PM 86032 --a------ C:\Program Files\MSN\Toolbar\3.0.0311.0\msneshellx.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ehTray"="C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe" [08/05/2005 11:56 PM]
"readericon"="C:\Program Files\Digital Media Reader\readericon45G.exe" [12/09/2005 09:44 PM]
"nwiz"="nwiz.exe" [09/18/2005 11:32 AM C:\WINDOWS\system32\nwiz.exe]
"CHotkey"="zHotkey.exe" [12/08/2004 08:57 PM C:\WINDOWS\zHotkey.exe]
"High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut"="HDAShCut.exe" [01/07/2005 08:07 PM C:\WINDOWS\system32\HdAShCut.exe]
"HostManager"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1167557568\EE\AOLHostManager.exe" [11/03/2004 04:03 PM]
"AOL Spyware Protection"="C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\AOLSPY~1\AOLSP Scheduler.exe" [10/18/2004 08:42 PM]
"Recguard"="%WINDIR%\SMINST\RECGUARD.EXE" []
"RTHDCPL"="RTHDCPL.EXE" [09/14/2005 02:38 PM C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE]
"Alcmtr"="ALCMTR.EXE" [09/14/2005 02:38 PM C:\WINDOWS\ALCMTR.EXE]
"Motive SmartBridge"="C:\PROGRA~1\SBCSEL~1\SMARTB~1\MotiveSB.exe" [08/24/2005 08:51 AM]
"SiteAdvisor"="C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6253\SiteAdv.exe" [01/17/2007 02:24 PM]
"mcagent_exe"="C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe" [08/03/2007 11:33 PM]
"McAfee Backup"="C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\McAfeeDataBackup.exe" [01/16/2007 01:59 PM]
"MBkLogOnHook"="C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\LogOnHook.exe" [01/08/2007 11:22 AM]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [01/11/2008 11:16 PM]
"CLMLServer"="C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Power2Go\CLMLSvc.exe" [09/29/2007 06:00 PM]
"Power2GoExpress"="C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Power2Go\Power2GoExpress.exe" [10/05/2007 03:07 PM]
"CLJ"="0 (0x0)" []
"SpiralFrog"="C:\Program Files\SpiralFrog\Spiralfrog.exe" [12/18/2007 12:10 PM]
"TkBellExe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" [02/23/2008 04:25 PM]
"QuickTime Task"="C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [03/28/2008 11:37 PM]
"iTunesHelper"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [03/30/2008 10:36 AM]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\jusched.exe" [02/22/2008 04:25 AM]
"KernelFaultCheck"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\dumprep 0 -k" []
"Ad-Watch"="C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\Ad-Watch2007.exe" [01/24/2008 09:22 AM]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Yahoo! Pager"="C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" [11/30/2006 10:49 PM]
"MSMSGS"="C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" [04/13/2008 07:12 PM]
"ctfmon.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe" [04/13/2008 07:12 PM]
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"="C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe" [01/28/2008 11:43 AM]
"SUPERAntiSpyware"="C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe" [06/10/2008 05:23 PM]
"DW6"="C:\Program Files\The Weather Channel FW\Desktop\DesktopWeather.exe" [06/10/2008 04:18 PM]

[HKEY_USERS\.default\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run]
"Power2GoExpress"=NA

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
AT&T Self Support Tool.lnk - C:\Program Files\SBC Self Support Tool\bin\matcli.exe [1/20/2007 3:19:29 PM]
BigFix.lnk - C:\Program Files\BigFix\bigfix.exe [12/31/2006 4:26:30 AM]
Kodak EasyShare software.lnk - C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe [9/19/2007 4:33:46 AM]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"InstallVisualStyle"=C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale\Royale.msstyles
"InstallTheme"=C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale.theme

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL [05/22/2008 10:16 AM 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!saswinlogon]
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll 04/19/2007 12:41 PM 294912 C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\dimsntfy]
C:\WINDOWS\System32\dimsntfy.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\mcmscsvc]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MCODS]
@=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\vds]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\{533c5b84-ec70-11d2-9505-00c04f79deaf}]
@="Volume shadow copy"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
eapsvcs eaphost
dot3svc dot3svc

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Svchost - NetSvcs
napagent
hkmsvc

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{d4e784b3-5c2c-11dc-ba35-0040ca94917c}]
AutoRun\command- J:\InstallTomTomHOME.exe

*Newly Created Service* - AD-WATCH_REGISTRY_FILTER

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2008-07-05 00:30:08 ------------

Any way of email notification if this gets replied to?

#5 kahdah

kahdah

• Security Colleague
  • 11,138 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 PM

Posted 05 July 2008 - 08:53 AM

AT the top of this thread you will see a button called options click it and it will produce a drop down menu.
There will be an option to subscribe to this toic.
Then at the next page it will bring you to choose Immediate E-mail notification.
Then hit ok.
==============
Try to for now uninstalling uneccessary antispyware,protection programs to see if that helps.
Uninstall the following:
SUPERAntiSpyware
AOL Spyware Protection
Yahoo Protection

===============
You have a lot of running processes so the below are all optional fixes they will help with the speed of your computer they can all be manually started again if needed.
First disable the Tea Timer within Spybot:
TeaTimer can be re-activated once your HijackThis log is clean.
  • Open Spybot Search & Destroy.
  • In the Mode menu click "Advanced mode" if not already selected.
  • Choose "Yes" at the Warning prompt.
  • Expand the "Tools" menu.
  • Click "Resident"
  • Uncheck the "Resident "TeaTimer" (Protection of overall system settings) active." box.
  • In the File menu click "Exit" to exit Spybot Search & Destroy.
====================
After that please re-open Hijackthis and click on "Do a system scan only"
Then place a check mark next to these entries below:

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Reminder] %WINDIR%\Creator\Remind_XP.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [DW4] "C:\Program Files\The Weather Channel FW\Desktop Weather\DesktopWeather.exe"

Now click on Fix Checked and then close Hijackthis.
===================================
Please download the OTMoveIt2 by OldTimer.
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Please double-click OTMoveIt2.exe to run it. (Vista users, please right click on OTMoveit2.exe and select "Run as an Administrator")
  • Copy the file paths below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose Copy):

C:\lssxyqr.exe
    C:\downloads\ATT_SST_Installer.exe 
    C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DF3W3MLT\*.*
    C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\R0PXYEUX\*.*
    C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CPS05EXB\*.*
    C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ILZV7SAI\*.*
    C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\PNNF4SOH\*.*
    C:\My Backup -- 06-12-31 0103AM\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-34EFF17BD0\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VXW22DUD\*.*
  • Return to OTMoveIt2, right click in the "Paste List of Files/Folders to be Moved" window (under the light Yellow bar) and choose Paste.
  • Click the red Moveit! button.
  • OTMoveit2 will create a log of moved files in the C:\_OTMoveIt\MovedFiles folder. The log's name will appear as the date and time it was created, with the format mmddyyyy_hhmmss.log. Open this log in Notepad and post its contents in your next reply.
  • Close OTMoveIt2
If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.
=============================
After that please repost the dss log and the OTMOve it log and let me know how things are running?
Please do not pm for help, post it in the forums instead.

If I am helping you and have not responded for 48 hours please send me a pm as I don't always get notifications.

My help is always free, however, if you would like to make a donation to me for the help I have provided please click here Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users