Hello. Welcome to Bleeping Computer.
If a folder/file is hidden, there is probably a good reason for it to be. They are likely essential system components. If you are unsure of what they are, do not delete them.
To enable viewing of hidden files and folders:
- Close all programs so that you are at your desktop.
- Double-click on the My Computer icon.
- In the explorer window that pops-up, select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
- After the new window appears select the View tab.
- Move the dot to Show Hidden Files and Folders.
- Click the OK button.