So I’m doing something about it.
To Disable TeaTimer
1. Right-Click you TeaTimer Icon in the System Tray. Choose “Run SpyBot-S&D”.
2. In SpyBot Search & Destroy click the Mode menu and choose Advanced.
3. A dialog box will display on the screen read it then click Yes.
4. In the bottom left of the SpyBot-S&D window is 3 Options. Click Tools.
5. Now you will be displaying the Tools options. Click Resident.
6.1. If there is a Check in: Resident “TeaTimer” (Protection of over-all system settings) active. Uncheck it.
To Re-Enable TeaTimer Follow Steps 1-5 above then do the following
6.2. If there is not a Check in: Resident “TeaTimer” (Protection of over-all system settings) active. Check it.
Grinler/Mods: Please Place this where it can be of use. Fix it up as needed as well.
I made all the Screenshots I haven’t contacted Patrick to see if its all right to use screenshots of his program.
“SpyBot”, “SpyBot-S&D”, and “SpyBot - Search & Destroy” are all Copyright of Patrick M. Kolla.